TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw thread for 07.05.04

Guest Quik

I would mark out if Matt walked up to Lita and said "Lita, sweetie; you can't get pregnant from anal sex. The baby is Kane's."

Guest Staravenger

Matt: Damn it Kane, I said don't shave your head with my razors anymore!!!

JR's hyperbole is really annoying in that commerical. Edge's "biggest night" was probably the time he faced Brock for the WWE Title (back when it meant something).

Guest Basswitch
IF Randy Orton is a Legend, doesn't that mean he has to kill himself?

I love you

Oh I just noticed that tonight will probably be a special night for me because probably around the top of the hour or so I will get my 2,000th post.

Thanks.

JR's hyperbole is really annoying in that commerical. Edge's "biggest night" was probably the time he faced Brock for the WWE Title (back when it meant something).

Actually, it's probably the time he found out RC Cola had a drink named after him.

Am I the only one pissed off by the fact that Edge is now being pushed into a Title Program with Hunter for Summerslam most likely?

They have Benoit as Champion for so long only so they can job him at a minor PPV in a match with no immediate buildup AND have HHH and Edge have a promo WHILE the Benoit/HHH "buildup" is happening even though Edge gets no face heat compared to Benoit!!??

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Guest Quik

YEAH! MOMENTS AGO! WHOO!

Fruity mothafuckin' Pebbles rock balls.

Matt's gonna die.

Guest BurnToShine
Am I the only one pissed off by the fact that Edge is now being pushed into a Title Program with Hunter for Summerslam most likely?

They have Benoit as Champion for so long only so they can job him at a minor PPV in a match with no immediate buildup AND have HHH and Edge have a promo WHILE the Benoit/HHH "buildup" is happening even though Edge gets no face heat compared to Benoit!!??

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

That's not the plan.

JR's hyperbole is really annoying in that commerical.  Edge's "biggest night" was probably the time he faced Brock for the WWE Title (back when it meant something).

Actually, it's probably the time he found out RC Cola had a drink named after him.

Edge's promo tonight deserves a PEPSI EDGE

Anyone reading Keller's virtual time coverage at pwtorch.com? He's doing a horribly sloppy job so far:

That means tonight, in that very ring, it's going to be one-on-one for the Intercontinental Championship, Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho." The crowd booed, thinking it was going to be a World Title shot against Triple H.

Orton and Eugene had to stop Flair from going into the moon walk and attacking Eugene.

Several other stupid things as well.

Guest Staravenger

Time to listen to Rodney Macks theme.....damn fucking WWF and the recycled beat. Yes, I know this "song" was first.