TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

This appears to be a monthly thing now I guess...

http://www.wwe.com/ppv/

Steve Austin vs. Ricky Steamboat, Bash at the Beach, 1994

Diesel vs. Sid, In Your House, 1995

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Marc Mero, In Your House, 1996

Rey Mysterio vs. Psychosis, Bash at the Beach 1996

Triple H vs. Mankind, Canadian Stampede, 1997

Undertaker vs. Vader, Canadian Stampede, 1997

Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho, Bash at the Beach, 1998

Miss Hancock vs. Daffney, Bash at the Beach, 2000

The Rock vs. Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker, WWE Championship, Vengeance 2002

The Dudleys vs. Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero, Vengeance 2002

Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit, Vengeance, 2003

Undertaker vs. John Cena, Vengeance, 2003

The PPV itself actually looked quite tempting, now throw in two matches from the greatest non-Wrestlemania PPV of all time, Benoit/Guerrero, and Austin/Mero, which I remember being quite decent(although I haven't seen it in a long time) and I tihnk I'm almost sold.

Anyone have star ratings and opinions on any of the WCW matches? I either haven't seen them or can't remember them.

Most of these matches are great,IMO. Instead of the Wedding Gown match, they could've included the blowoff match between Benoit and Kevin Sullivan from BATB '97. Other matches that come to mind are from the '99 edition of ECW Heat Wave: Taz vs. Tajiri and RVD & Jerry Lynn vs. Impact Players. :)

Guest Choken One

Benoit/Sullivan is on the Upcoming Benoit DVD.

This shit is awesome.

If I had a cpu that would handle it, i'd so get this.

Three ***1/2+ matches and nothing really bad...Great Listing.

However, if you're WWE, how can you put those two matches from Canadaian Stampede up there over the 10-man? HOW?

Guest Choken One

More Content by putting up two ***3/4 matches instead of the 10 man.

it's like complaining they put on the Angle/Benoit and the TLC Match but not Austin/Rock from wmx7.

Guest Choken One

I want to know if they will add these as DVD extras?

You might as well do it since you have such a large Video Libary...they have to utlize it as much as they can outside of the 24/7 channel.

Does the wwe give away this year's Great American Bash with the Vengence ppv telecast in the United States? They are here. Perhaps the reason for not showing the 10 man was that Owen and Pillman were on it. People might take that as the wwe trying to pocket off two deceased wrestlers. A stretch, but you know how the net can be.

Guest Choken One

nah thats not why...

In all likihood, it's being saved for The Bret DVD.

Benoit/Sullivan is on the upcoming Benoit DVD.

:bonk:

That's the match they had at GAB '96. I was referring to the match they had at BATB '97. It had a stipulation that if Sullivan couldn't pin Benoit, he would retire.

How long are the matches on your computer for? Do you get to keep the files on your computer or is it only for a week or so (or however long you're able to keep the VODs)?

Rey Mysterio vs. Psychosis is a near-perfect match. I have no business dealing out stars, but I'd give it somewhere between **** and ***** stars. One of the greatest openers of all time (right next to Bret/Owen) and one of the bet cruiser matches I've ever seen. I have the BATB '96 tape, and I watch this match nearly every month.

Guest Choken One

if you ask me...that match was the match that *made* the CW divison.

I dunno if those are defenses of the match or completely indepenent of "this match is relatively tame". It was 8 years ago. Unless you've been watching the WWExclusively and closing your eyes during the Hardy TLC period, there is no reason to be excited by Mysterio/Psi BATB 96.

How long are the matches on your computer for? Do you get to keep the files on your computer or is it only for a week or so (or however long you're able to keep the VODs)?

I'm too lazy to dig up the thread on the free GAB Bash content, but it's in there.

Off the top of my head I believe you can stream the matches for either 7 or 10 days. You can't download or keep them though.

I'm not aware of any programs that allow you to cap streaming video. Is anyone else?

Also, if this is a monthly thing from now on, which it appears to be, they might want to cut back on match quanity per PPV. If they're restricting themselves to the month of the show, if they put out a dozen matches every time, they'll run out of actual GOOD matches quite quickly.

Guest Choken One

I'm already Salivating for the Potential the SummerSlam WebCast could have

Bret/Perfect

Bret/Bulldog

Owen/Bret

Shawn/Ramon

Shawn/Vader

Austin/Taker

Shane/Test

TLC 1

Angle/Austin

Brock/Rock

and so many more.

Hell, just to be cute...throw in one of the ROAD WILD matches as well.

I'll ask around about a program that caps streaming video.

If so, hell, seven people can throw $5 in, and I'll (or someone else)upload it to WrestlingTorrents the next day.

The show, plus those matches, I'd pay $5 for that. 500K has to be somewhat close to DVD quality.

I'm already Salivating for the Potential the SummerSlam WebCast could have

Hell, just to be cute...throw in one of the ROAD WILD matches as well.

Hell show the whole 1998 Road Wild card, because it is so hard to rate what shit is worse.

How about the Steamboat-Austin match from the Clash in 1994. If that's on there I may get the Summerslam one.

Great idea by the WWE, but I can't justify spending 35 bucks for something that I cannot tape/record. (I hope Interpol is not reading this....)

If PPVS are still streamed in WMP, you can use WM Recorder 9. Worked great before the big price jump.

If PPVS are still streamed in WMP, you can use WM Recorder 9. Worked great before the big price jump.

Yeah, they're still streamed in that, and thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

How about Chris Benoit vs. Dean Malenko from Hog Wild '96, didn't Hog Wild become Road Wild or did they change the month of the show with the name?

Yes Hog Wild became Road Wild, and the month was kept the same.