TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ultimate Fantasy

Alex Shelly in TNA? (Spoiler Warning)

HA! HA! YES THE ULTIMATE FANTASY HAS NEWS!!!!!!!

It is expected that Goldilocks will announce at the Impact! taping today that she has acquired the services of Alex Shelley and will manage him in the X Division. Shelley is expected to continue to work for Ring of Honor as well, which indicates that TNA and ROH are again discussing the use of each others talent.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Guest The Last Free Voice

Rock fucking on. Shelley= awesomeness. His match with skipper was great, and he can work a lot of styles. He's perfect for the XD.

Uh, shouldn't you change the topic so you don't give away the spoiler?

uh..It's my first day?

Guest Dynamite Kido
Uh, shouldn't you change the topic so you don't give away the spoiler?

uh..It's my first day?

Then read the rules.....otherwise you are going to piss a lot of people off.

Technically Shelley has been in TNA, so Shelley in TNA isn't a spoiler. It lets out that Shelley has something to do with the spoiler, but it's not a spoiler in itself.

Ok so how do you edit thread titles to be more spoiler protected?

Guest Dynamite Kido
Ok so how do you edit thread titles to be more spoiler protected?

Just don't put what the spoiler is in the title. If you make a mistake....just ask a mod to change it.

I will try to remember that for future references although honestly I was in a rush to try and get it before anyone else, but hey though it's good news right?

Hell yea. More Shelley is always good. Plus he sounds like a cool guy in his livejournal.

I would be more excited if Goldilocks was part of the deal. Now I have to see her to see Alex Shelley.

Guest Dynamite Kido
To me...this says that Daniels and Styles will be returning to RoH in short order.

They can't have Collyer and Shelley appearing on TNA and RoH and then look at Styles and Daniels and say "No" anymore.

I am in agreement with you on this one. I think that since ROH has went through the final motions to seperate themselves from RFVideo and Fienstein alltogether, TNA seems to be pleased and willing to work again.

Guest whitemilesdavis

I think Shelly could be used to make others look good. He kind of seems to be that kind of worker to me.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I think Shelly could be used to make others look good. He kind of seems to be that kind of worker to me.

No, I totally agree with you. But in this case he's way too small to be the guy to do it for Brown. Plus, let's be honest........who really wants to see him wasted by pushing him into a program with Brown?

Gabe has told the RoH faithfull to watch Impact today so Me guessing that things have smoothed over. Or he's sucking up to TNA, which doesn't seem likely.

Guest Soylent Green Is People

A very good pickup for TNA, everywhere he goes Alex Shelley brings the awesomeness, i look forward to potential matches against the likes of Sabin, Daniels, Styles and others.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Gabe has told the RoH faithfull to watch Impact today so Me guessing that things have smoothed over. Or he's sucking up to TNA, which doesn't seem likely.

Now that is surprising to me. Where you find that Voice?

Guest whitemilesdavis

That sounds like an Invasion angle in the works. Why else would ROH promote TNA? God, I hope not.

RoH fourms, in the first new newswire thread