TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BHK

The OAO Raw thread for 07.12.04

This is nice, Flair's actually working on the leg for once instead of going straight for the Figure 4.

I think Flair sliced his ear on the rope when he took that tumble.

Guest Quik

So, what's the point of putting Flair, a crotchety, senile old man who flashes flight attendants, over the Hurricane?

Ewwww, that ear looks nasty, get that stitched up Naitch.

Damn board crashes.

Man, Flair has a knack for bleeding hardway. Amazing too, his skin's gotta be like leather knowadays. Figure he'd need a buck-knife to blade.

Oh, I thought it was my computer screwing up.

Oh yea...taped it and just rewinded it...and on that nasty flip to the outside he really did graze the hell out of his ear. Looks like that might really be bad...

Oh yea...taped it and just rewinded it...and on that nasty flip to the outside he really did graze the hell out of his ear. Looks like that might really be bad...

Guest Quik

I'm not bitching about in the sense that he should be putting over talent to give them a rub. That time's long gone. But why not let Hurricane get a win just so he doesn't look like a chump? Am I right? C'mon! YEAH!

So, what's the point of putting Flair, a crotchety, senile old man who flashes flight attendants, over the Hurricane?

He's a legend, and Helms is small. That's all i've got.

Guest Staravenger

These fucking segments make me want to feed my balls to starving pitbulls while singing off key.

Guest Fook

Wouldn't it be great if that monkey took off it's costume and it was HHH under there?

Carmella wants to be in WWE? I thought she looked familiar. The others don't really have a chance if they're going by looks.

And fuck this board. So much for only logged on users viewing the board stopping the crashes.

and the board is back from the dead, for me atleast.

And I thought this is what the casting call was for? Not to be held on Raw

Enough of this, and by the time they announce the winner (at Summerslam?), some one will throw a javelin through her chest.

Guest Staravenger
Wouldn't it be great if that monkey took off it's costume and it was HHH under there?

Thanks, I now have a puddle of water soaking my lap.