didnt make much sense... Match culminated with both men on top of the cage

until el gran luchadore appeared and pulled eddie down and delivered an

angle slam. JBL Gets the win. Following the match eddie unmasks the

luchadore and it is Kurt Angle.

Good show. But things are starting to feel more and more like 1995 all over

again. Really, with the attendances dropping so low, i think its time to

bring the tv tapings back to smaller venues. Worcester memorial auditorium

was such a great place, it sat about 3000, and because it was so small with

an overhanging balcony the action was so hot.

Guest Staravenger

Cruiserweight Tag?!

London wins on SD clean!?!

NO MORE DIVAS!?!

I'm in fucking HEAVEN!

"Paul London over D-von Dudley. London gets a clean pinfall."

O_O!

"Kurt Angle is approached by the divas who complain about their treatment. He fires all of them."

GO KURT!!

Seems the show is a little low on number of matches...that might mean a lot of filler, unfortunately.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Ugh....... why does Spike get a push? Are they that devoid of face cruisers that they have to use a guy who wrestles a heavyweight style and can't keep up with the other cruisers?

Also....... how was Kenzo Suzuki arguing over deserving the U.S. Title? Was he talking through his wife or is this a plothole?

As much as I like London I don't know what I think about the recent development. He was jobbing in dark matches a month ago and now he's suddenly a contender? Oh well.... maybe we'll luck out and we'll get a Kidman/London vs. Chavo/Knoble match before the Dudleys win the belts back.

Guest TigerDriver91

They aired a promo touting the Smackdown debut of John Heidenreich, who noted that no one would give him a chance. He said that one man is giving him a chance and that man, Paul Heyman, will benefit.

www.pwinsider.com

Oh dear god, this cannot be happening....

:firing:

Spike pins Knoble in that tag match. Guess he's gotta get that job back, even after beating Knoble like 3/4 straight times. Grr....

Also, according to the Insider, there's a "Heidenreich coming to SD" promo. Wow, they've learned nothing from Nathan Jones, Suzuki, Mordecai.

Guest TigerDriver91
Well, the fired Divas will show up on RAW.

And steal all the airtime from the other divas who actually wrestle.

Who cares... it's WWE and nobody gives a shit anymore.

Guest The Ultimate Fantasy
They aired a promo touting the Smackdown debut of John Heidenreich, who noted that no one would give him a chance. He said that one man is giving him a chance and that man, Paul Heyman, will benefit.

www.pwinsider.com

Oh dear god, this cannot be happening....

:firing:

Woah, didn't John H. (there is no why I will spell his last name) injure almost everyone he faced?

Worse yet, with Paul Heymen he will probaly get a huge push. Well everone says Paul Heymen can turn crap into gold so.... ALL HEIL JOHN H. WWE CHAMPION.

Is Vince purposely trying to kill Smackdown with keeping the title on JBL? I guess HHH has finally succeeded in his mission to bury Eddie Guererro, hasn't he?

Maybe the fired divas could become a be a female faction like PMS or have Angle fired for sexual harassment bringing Nipple H back?

Well, I guess this is building up to Angle/Guerrero at SummerSlam, which is good news. I hope Angle's neck holds up so they can have a match that's okay in comparison to WrestleMania (which I thought was excellent).

Guest TigerDriver91
Maybe the fired divas could become a be a female faction like PMS or have Angle fired for sexual harassment bringing Nipple H back?

Yeah it all seems like the beginning of some storyline on Smackdown involving the divas. Perhaps something is being setup for SummerSlam.

If the SD divas show up on Raw, I just might blow up my television. :angry:

Is Vince purposely trying to kill Smackdown with keeping the title on JBL? I guess HHH has finally succeeded in his mission to bury Eddie Guererro, hasn't he?

Well, I don't think it will be worth it to hotshot the title back onto Eddy. At least build up the title change well. Well, of course for now supposedly JBL/Taker is in the works.

Guest GreatOne

Look at it this way, the rumor a month ago was Eddie against Lug, er, Jindrak at Summerslam and now it's probably gonna be Eddie/JBL again. Plus this way the feud looks more like JBL's Jericho to Eddie/Angle's Steph/HHH (or JBL as Michaels to their Austin/Vince), in other words the same thing you're complaining about with Benoit but all the sudden it's 'One half of the Acolytes is the champ, WAAAAAAAA'.

And when Big Baby Brock comes crying back to Vince in a couple months be sure he gets some of your hatred too k?

Yeah it all seems like the beginning of some storyline on Smackdown involving the divas. Perhaps something is being setup for SummerSlam.

If the SD divas show up on Raw, I just might blow up my television. :angry:

Don't worry with Kurt Angle making a physical return it will probaly end with Stephanie coming back or as she is known in the world according to Wrestlcrap, Nipple H.

Guest GreatOne

Hey just remember none of this (JBL run) had to happen if it wasn't for Big Baby Brock. So when he comes crying back to Vince, make sure he gets some of your hatred ok?

Hey just remember none of this (JBL run) had to happen if it wasn't for Big Baby Brock. So when he comes crying back to Vince, make sure he gets some of your hatred ok?

Ok, ok, fine.

Guest JMA

I agree with you here. Brock is partially responsible for the Asshole being WWE champion. Well, that and shitty booking.

velocity

Rob Van Dam over Akio

Better hurry up and sign that contract, Rob. Wouldn't want to miss the chance to fight Sakoda!

What happened to Haas? Is he injured or brought down to the bottomof the barrel?

:o

Guest wrestlingbs

This "firing all Divas on SD" could really blow up in their faces. I know a lot of smarks don't like seeing Torrie or Sable on screen, but they do attract a male audience. I don't want to see a Dawn/Torrie feud again, but I do think their is a role for them to play. Plus, what are they gonna do on Raw? Sit in the back with Stacy? Wrestler for the women's title?

JBL keeps the title? Guess I'll continue not to watch. Of course, when Taker eventually gets the strap I'll probably still not watch, but that's only in a month.

Out of everybody gunning for the US title, only Booker T could realisticly hold it, and that's not a good thing. Dupree's proven that he was better with a tag team. Cena's STILL stuck in 1st gear with his gimmick. Both Kenzo and Reigns haven't proven they can even have a good match, let alone be title holders. This is the problem with SD: while Raw has at the very least 1 or 2 new guys who have potential, none of the new faces SD is promoting show any promise.

Only good things are that the CW division is finally picking up the pieces and London's finally getting a chance.

After seeing this show, I would NEVER go to another WWE live event. The audience sucks, the show sucked, and being situated a literal 10 feet from pyro sucked. Thank god my tickets were free, because all I did was waste time, not money.

After seeing this show, I would NEVER go to another WWE live event. The audience sucks, the show sucked, and being situated a literal 10 feet from pyro sucked. Thank god my tickets were free, because all I did was waste time, not money.

Seriously the worst. The matches were short, boring, and uneventful. It was living hell. The taping only lasted about 2 and 3/4 hours as well.

On a better note, I saw Stephanie McMahon in the back and she looked much better than in that awful picture posted in another thread.

OK, that really isn't a better note.

At least John Walters worked the taping. I was also surprised at how much of a pop Billy Gunn and Bob Holly got. They were really over...