TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

Alcoholic Beverage you drink

Some of my favorite beers besides Guiness(which seems to be a house favorite on the smartmarks board, and rightfully so).....

Dark Heiniken

Pete's Wicked

NewCastle

St. Pauli Girl

Sam Adams

Sam Adam Hefwiezen(Limited)

And for cheaper nights...(like tonight)

40 oz. Mickeys

MGD

Miller High Life

For those questioning the 12.5 beer century club logic, here's the way I figured it.

1 shotglass = 1.5 ounces

100 shots x 1.5 = 150 ounces

150 / 12 ounces = 12.5 beers

That doesn't even account for all that will be spilled, and polishing off cans while waiting for the next shot.

Power Hour is definitely a great alternative.

Oh, and for those who do the Century Club, I recommend bringing along a sober secretery... someone to make sure all 100 shots are taken at appropriate intervals, as well as keep a log of the stupid shit that will done.

My lady is coming over tonight, so I think I am just gonna pick up a 12-pack of MGD, and then she is getting a bottle of Baileys since I have some butterscotch Scnapps sitting around, and she can make some "slippery nipples" I might have a couple between beers.....Yeah I'm getting *dizzy* tonight

Guest HungryJack

ok, you guys are leaving out the most important part of the Centurion/Century, Whatevertehfuckyoucallit

YOU CANNOT GET UP FROM THE TABLE.

EVER. No pissing, no going anywhere, no doing ANYTHING.

You sit, you drink. that's it. I suggest to you guys, try doing two back to back. Then you will be kings among men.

Guest Big_Jay101

The guy with the pic seems to like Yagermeister(sp?). I usually go with Everclear which is the same as Gem Clear except Everclear is the brand name costs a $1 more. 95% alcohol. I usually have to drink a pint to et drunk. It does the job quickly and effectively.

What's with all the Miller High Life love?, if you're going cheap buy some Molson or Labatt Blue for christ sakes.

Do you guys even have Molson Ex/Dry/Canadian in the U.S?

Because High Life is "The Champagne Of Beers". It says so right there on the can.

And nothing Molson is cheap here in the states. I had some Molson Golden last weekend, and that Canadian shit never ceases to give me a hangover. Mexican beer always leaves me feeling refreshed however.

My Favorites Beers

1. Dos Equis

2. Tecate

3. Molson XXX

Also, Goldschlager/Jagermeister is called a "Jagerschlager" or alternatively a "Starry Night."

"Oil Spill recipe

3/4 shot Goldschlager

1/4 shot Jagermeister

Carefully layer jagermeister on top of the goldschlager in a shot glass.

41% (82 proof)

Serve in: Shot Glass"

I know I have heard it called something other then this or "Starry Night" but I can't put my goddamn finger on it........must have something to do with all the drinking.

How does mixing a 40% (Goldschlager) and 35% (Jagermeister) create a 41% proof alchohol (although I'm guessing the proofs must be slightly different in the US or something)

In Canada apparently the Jagerschlager is called 'Liquid Cocaine' (due to the blank looks I received upon ordering a Jagerschlager).

Love Jager (drunk on the rocks) and am just happy I've managed to get hold of some (in Ireland - it seems to be virtually impossible to buy by bottle in the UK)