TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmazingRen

Before they became known WWE superstars

Did you know that before Charlie Hass became part of Team Angle he had already made a WWE TV appearance? Do you remember when Edge and Christian went to a bar and they asked someone have they seen APA? And the guy responded by saying "No! But you guys rule! Well that guy was non othe than Charlie Hass.

Did you know that before the French guy (the one that tags with Rob Conway) was Vince's special ref that he had already made a WWE appearance? It was the show after WrestleMania 18 when Jericho lost to HHH and a guy made fun of Jericho losing the title. Well the person who made fun of Jericho and got his ass kick for it was non other than him.

I sure everyone already knows about Paul London being the fan that called the police on Ric Flair after he hit London in the crowd .

Does anybody have anymore before they became known?

Guest combat_rock

This one's well known, but worth mentioning.

RVD was involved in one of Ted DiBase's skits. I believe he polished his shoes for $100. Or something like that.

This one's well known, but worth mentioning.

RVD was involved in one of Ted DiBase's skits. I believe he polished his shoes for $100. Or something like that.

Wow! I didn't know that. Do you know what year that was?

Victoria was one of the Godfather's hos, apparently.

Diamond Dallas Page drove the Honky Tonk Man's car during a PPV appearance.

Guest MikeSC

I suppose everybody also knows that Grenier was the ref for Hogan v Rock II. Or is it Dupree?

-=Mike

I suppose everybody also knows that Grenier was the ref for Hogan v Rock II. Or is it Dupree?

-=Mike

It was Grenier. I also think Kurt Angle did a skit with WWE on Sunday Night Heat before his 1999 debut.

-=Mike

It was Grenier. I also think Kurt Angle did a skit with WWE on Sunday Night Heat before his 1999 debut.

Kurt Angle had a very small feud with Tiger Ali Singh on SNH(1998)and then he was one of the guys in the parking lot for the Blackman/Shamrock streetfight circa 1999.He also appeared on ECW as a guest announcer back in 96 or 97.

Rvd kissed DiBiasi's shoes for $100 back in 89 i think while Linda McMahon(I don't know if she is considered a star or not) barked like a dog in another DiBiasi skit.

Eddy also phreaked her in the shower while dating Chyna.

Ivory started as a GF Ho, too.

Did you know that before the French guy (the one that tags with Rob Conway) was Vince's special ref that he had already made a WWE appearance?

Why they decided to TELL YOU HIS NAME after Rock-Hogan II just months before he started to wrestle I have no idea. They then acted like he was never a part of WWE before.

Lita was a Ho as well.

And still is, if the Kane/Hardy angle is any indication.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Here's another one, about 2-3 months before she made her debut on TV, Molly Holly made a brief appearance in a commercial that WWE did. The commercial was something like WWE running the Miss America contest, she makes a few very brief appearances beating up some of the other contestants, while wearing her old Miss Madness outfit like the one below...

08.jpg

It's on the WWE Funniest Moments DVD.

Guest Staravenger

Dinsmore I'm sure everyone knows was the Doink from Vengeance 2003 and the one who Chris Benoit squashed like a bug the next Smackdown taping.

Guest TheJewof2001
Here's another one, about 2-3 months before she made her debut on TV, Molly Holly made a brief appearance in a commercial that WWE did. The commercial was something like WWE running the Miss America contest, she makes a few very brief appearances beating up some of the other contestants, while wearing her old Miss Madness outfit like the one below...

08.jpg

Umm, how is that funny?

Guest Staravenger

That reminds me of an old 1998-99 commercial where all the old people watched RAW and started imitating wrestlers and beating each other up. No one was in it that's a wrestler now, but it was still funny.

For the newbies, The Hardy Boyz became Kane's 2nd and 3rd victims, I believe the day after Bad Blood '97, when he double-chokeslammed them and launched them out of the ring on Raw. They were plaid-tight wearing jobbers, at the time.

They also made random appearences in between '93-97 on Raw/Syndi shows, as well.

Guest Staravenger

I think I have a Matt Hardy match on tape from 1996 vs. Steve Austin. He had short hair and didn't look too muscular. If he wasn't mentioned by name, I wouldn't have noticed it was him.

08.jpg

Umm, how is that funny?

It's better than the Diva Search! :lol:

Guest DeathBecomesYou

08.jpg

Umm, how is that funny?

It's better than the Diva Search! :lol:

Maybe Vince think's that seeing girls catfight is funny :huh: . Besides that whole DVD is a piece of shit, most of the "funny" moments are more irritating than anything.

Guest Gatornibs

I got a tape of Nova and Devito jobbing to the Steiners on a 1993 Raw

Guest Coffey

On one of WCW VHS PPV's, Stacy Kiebler is shown in the crowd cheering. The thing is, it's before she was with the company or before a Nitro Girl. Just a random coincidence?

Guest Staravenger
On one of WCW VHS PPV's, Stacy Kiebler is shown in the crowd cheering. The thing is, it's before she was with the company or before a Nitro Girl. Just a random coincidence?

Plant probably...

I have a tough one, hopefully someone can remember. I think it was the week before Survivor Series 1998. Kane tries setting the Brood on fire, but is stopped. He then goes through the crowd, and chokeslams some random dude over the security rail. I have NO idea who the guy is, but he really stood out (his hair was in dreads I think, and colored green, red, etc. etc.) Anyone know who the hell this was?

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Betcha ya didn't know Paul London was the fan that Scott Steiner attacked at either WCW Sin or Greed (I forget which).

London was also the "fan" that Ric Flair accidently punched in early 2002 while trying to attack the Undertaker.

Guest Sturgis

A young & blonde, Blue Meanie can be seen in the auidence at Halloween Havoc 92' when Rick Rude does his pre-match ritual.