TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

Netflix

I'm already happy that I signed up with them. I joined the service on Sunday, they shipped my movies yesterday, and I got them today @ noon. I wonder if this awesome service will continue past the "free trial period"?

Anyone else use Netflix? Horror stories? Praises?

My Buddy has it, and has only had 1 problem. That of course was broken Soprano's discs, but he's still happy with it.

I joined netflix about two months ago and haven't had any problems since. I usually get the movies the day after they ship em, send them out the next day and the cycle continues. It beats having to go and spend $5 a rental when just for $22 a month you get unlimited rentals. I highly recommend it.

I got a free trial when I got my first DVD player four years ago. I loved Netflix. I wanted to become a member. I wanted to marry it.

Then they wouldn't let me renew my subscription for some reason.

Netflix = God. The discs are almost always in better condition than that of the ones at Blockbuster or Hollywood Video, broken discs can be blamed on shipping. Good selection of movies, fast shipment (I'm constantly getting them the day after they ship), and it's cheap (probably, I'm not the one actually paying for the account)

I just signed up on Saturday and I am happy so far.

Even though I rented Freaks and Geeks and got the 2nd disc on Monday and the 1st and 3rd today.