TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Fantasy Trade Deadline Looms

I went on a trading binge this past week but still two moves I could make:

-I'm looking for a closer in the H2H league. (Rebels of Oakland)

-I'm over loaded at outfielder in the mixed league after picking up Bonds last week. Brian Giles, Cliff Floyd, and Eric Byrnes are all available for a starting pitcher, first baseman, or catcher. (The Gallegos)

Hey, fantasy question and, instead of starting a new thread, figured I would just post in here.

Anyways, in our league, we're allowed two second baseman, count their total bases, + RBI's.

You can have up to a 100 man roster, however, only a 25 man active roster. Roster moves from the major roster to the minor roster have to clear waivers, with the exception of an injury callup.

Anyways, my question is, is Scott Hairston going to be playing 2B all the time in Zona now?

I have Hairston in my minors and desperately need him at 2B (where I have Aaron Miles - not bad, and Willie Harris - not good).

However, I don't want to call him up only to see him return to the minors/playing minimally at which point I would have to consider sending him down again. I'm not at all worried about losing Harris right now (only 8 teams, so only the 16 best 2B are worth anything).

Any help here?

Well, if you want a player that has an OBP nearly 200 points better than the second best hitter, you better believe you're going to pay out the ass for it.

I wasn't referring to your offer. It was Raz's.

Well, if you want a player that has an OBP nearly 200 points better than the second best hitter, you better believe you're going to pay out the ass for it.

I wasn't referring to your offer. It was Raz's.

Ah ok. I misunderstood.