TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Scott Keith quits

The wording of his announcement makes it seem that he's either writing for another website, or making the rants blog-exclusive.

My bets are on the former.

No talking about Scott Keith

He doesn't write for this site

STOP TALKING ABOUT SCOTT KEITH DAMMIT!

Are you mentioning Scott Keith's name?

STOP TALKING ABOUT SCOTT KEITH

Guest Anticrombie

Were you not warned about the consequences of posting about Scooter Keith?

I demand that you BAN THIS MAN

...or woman (I apologize if I have offended you sir.....errr or ma'am)

Guest Staravenger

If he quits, he quits. SK's rants have been pretty bleh for several years like he doesn't even bother to try and stand out other than doing cookie cutter PBP and hardly ever tries throwing his opinions into anything.

Not all that surprising, really, since he already gave up on Smackdown and been rarely even doing the Raw ones. Regardless, it's a big blow for the site, because I believe plenty of people visit it mainly for the rants. And the other recappers I've read on there seem to suck.

They need to hire DEAN!~ now. :D

I just hope his PPV rants are kept somewhere, they're a good guide to a lot of the top WWF matches.

Wait, someone cares about him. I do not know why he had such of following. He was biased for and against alot of wrestlers. I felt sorry for the guy for not being educated (He says he sells digital cameras full time now). Maybe he should just write more books.

I just hope his PPV rants are kept somewhere, they're a good guide to a lot of the top WWF matches.

I agree. If he gives a PPV thumbs up, generally I know I'll enjoy it. They'll probably at least keep his old rants archived.

I agree. If he gives a PPV thumbs up, generally I know I'll enjoy it. They'll probably at least keep his old rants archived.

They are. Just go to the rants section at 411Popup. ;)

They are. Just go to the rants section at 411Popup. ;)

I mean I don't think they'll take them down with him gone.

I can't fathom how anyone could bitch about the popups on 411 if they've ever visited 1bob.

Guest Staravenger

I've seen sites with way more pop ups than 411, but for some reason it's 411 pop ups that freeze my computer.

Okay, we've made it pretty well-known that SK threads have no business being in this forum or hell, even on this BOARD.

His personal life and what he does with it should be no one's concern here but his own, so consider this thread CLOSED.