TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Promo: Last Toll

THE BELL TOLLS FOR THE LAST TIME?

SWF Superstar Quit/Released From Contract?

An SWF.net Exclusive

The former Smartmarks Wrestling Federation World Champion, the "Hell Machine" Janus - also known as Terrence Bailey - apparently departed the SWF immediatley following the conclusion of the main event of the SWF Pay-Per-View Ground Zero. Sources are inconclusive as to whether he was fired or simply broke contract, but from reports from other superstars and road agents, the titanic Australian apparently has no plans to return to the SWF in the near future.

SWF.net was unable to get an interview with the former World Champion, who unlike most on the roster, has a gimmick that matches his real life personality. Anti-Heel Machine or Hell Machine, it has been revealed Terrence 'Janus' Bailey has legitimate mental health problems, and some speculate this has gotten out of control and forced him into psychiatric care. Other rumours include legitimate heat with several backstage talents, most important of which is the 'new' Commissioner Alexander Zenon.

When contacted for comment on the departure of one of the main eventers of the company, Zenon declined to give an interview, instead simply stating that it was "His life." and "He can spend it as he sees fit.". However he also added that he wasn't sorry to see the Hell Machine go, and when pressured about rumours of legitimate heat between himself and the Australian, Alexander Zenon refused to comment. Several other superstars expressed their opinions on the matter, some of which are transcribed below.

Toxxic (SWF World Champion): "Despite what are apparently legitimate problems, the big guy was always a great worker. Maybe he'll be back one day, and I hope he is - after all, I still haven't beaten him one on one."

Dace Night: "When he came into this federation I thought he was just another big worker, but he proved me wrong time and time again. I wish him luck in any future endeavour, and maybe we'll meet under better circumstances in the future."

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher: "Though I didn't train him directly or anything, I was the one who found him and gave him the idea of joining the SWF. It's always a shame to see a guy you brought in go out, but sometimes you just have to do what you want to do."

Is this the end of the big Australian's career? We hope that it is not, and maybe we'll see the familiar white trenchcoat sometime in the future. Until then, keep watching the SWF.net and the Smartmarks Wrestling Federation.

The SWF.net Writing Team

---

----

---

I've been half-assing it since winning the world title, ladies and gentlemen (no-showing two - three now? - main events is kind of a telling sign) so I need a -really- long break before I can be interested in the SWF again. I'll probably be back sometime in the future, because as you know, no one ever truly leaves the SWF. So I'll be around, just not active. Hoohah.

And yet another illustrious legend departs...

(Sighs)

Hope you come back to active soon, big guy.

Agreed. You'll be majorly missed atop the card man...until you come back with your foriegn comedy character like everyone does (TMM, Vlad...Coy, who wasn't really foreign I guess, but he was a redneck so it's close enough)

It's a real shame to see you go - the gimmick that I liked best and all.

I still mark.

*bows down*

Guest Aecas

Oi!

Vlad is not a comedy character Maddix. Not most of the time anyway :P

The big man may be gone but I am sure he shall return one day.