TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dazed

The OAO SummerSlam 2004 Thread

Guest JMA
Despite hearing how it has been a solid show I think I'm glad not for ordering just because the awful crowd.

Same here. I would probably be pissed if I had ordered the show.

this would be a perfect time, after the show, for Vince to come out in full heel mode and down talk the crowd, telling them how pathetic they are. Then cap it off by saying they'll never get a live WWE show again.

Why did JR say that about nein?

German Suplex....

"Nein" means "No" in German....

"No" as in "No, don't give me any more Germans!"

These are the jokes, people!

It's a shame, there hasn't been anything bad on the show, just pretty average. But if the crowd were into it, it'd make a world of difference.

thats true...the crowd really does make a show enjoyable... as is the case tonight.

Guest Tjhe CyNick

You people who are crapping on the crowd are hilarious. It sounds like you all work for the WWE. I can hear the press release tomorrow:

"We at WWE put on a classic PPV in terms of quality, but because the Toronto fans didn't get excited for three 6 minute matches, cheered for Jerihco instead of Edge, Angle instead of Eddie, HHH instead of Eugene and didn't take the championship match defended by BRADSHAW seriously, the show seemed average. Obviously, this was purely the fault of the Toronto fans and had nothing to do with the quality of the booking or the work on the show. We can only assume the sheep in future crowds will make our average PPV efforts seem spectacular" -- WWE

Meltz was saying in his reports the show was a disappointment, and it seems like the crowd agrees. Everyone and their mother has said JBL is one of the worst champs in WWE history, and then when the crowd turns on his match you guys get all up in arms. Somewhere in there logic exists, I just cant seem to find it. My bad, I guess.

I guess we should blame the Toronto fans for the crappy ratings this week as well. Oh and terrorism, thats their fault as well. Bastards!

5 Months and 1 day for Benoit

And the crowd actually loves it!

Canada managed to turn against Benoit! Just to completely cap off the shitty Toronto crowd.

Still a good match though. Solid ***, if not more.

Guest JMA
Heh...sounds like this show would be the rare exception in advocating editing of crowds, right?

No matter how bad the crowd responds, I would still be against editing the reactions.

Guest Staravenger

Yeah, EVERY motherfucking heel goes over in every motherfucking main event at the second biggest fucking PPV of the year with the fucking worst crowd I have ever seen. Fuck WWE, Fuck Canada, and fuck Randy Orton.

Damn, I really don't think Randy is ready for the world title yet...I would have rather seen it on Beniot. good match though...and yes te crowd was miserable...don't even try to defend them.

You people who are crapping on the crowd are hilarious. It sounds like you all work for the WWE. I can hear the press release tomorrow:

"We at WWE put on a classic PPV in terms of quality, but because the Toronto fans didn't get excited for three 6 minute matches, cheered for Jerihco instead of Edge, Angle instead of Eddie, HHH instead of Eugene and didn't take the championship match defended by BRADSHAW seriously, the show seemed average. Obviously, this was purely the fault of the Toronto fans and had nothing to do with the quality of the booking or the work on the show. We can only assume the sheep in future crowds will make our average PPV efforts seem spectacular" -- WWE

Meltz was saying in his reports the show was a disappointment, and it seems like the crowd agrees. Everyone and their mother has said JBL is one of the worst champs in WWE history, and then when the crowd turns on his match you guys get all up in arms. Somewhere in there logic exists, I just cant seem to find it. My bad, I guess.

I guess we should blame the Toronto fans for the crappy ratings this week as well. Oh and terrorism, thats their fault as well. Bastards!

Well, i guess if Meltz says its not that good, that's that, and we should all agree.

I'm watching the damn show and I say it's not that bad

I also say the crowd is sucking major horse cock tonight and ruined the whole show. Fuck them