TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Is it really worth hurting people over?

Guest Anglesault
No no no anglesault - i didn't mean for Kerry to blow up Bush, that's absurd and wouldn't achieve anything anyway. I mean that those opposing Bush, whether Democrats or the American people in general regardless of political persuasion - may become so frustrated with his leadership that violence seems the only option left for them, especially if this years election is as dodgy as the previous one.

So their only option is to blow up Bush.

Guest MikeSC
I'm going to put a psoter of Micheal Moore above my bed - that'll scare him off.

Keep enjoying masturbating. When I win the White House, you will be the first one neutered.

bob_barker.jpg

"Be kind. Neuter INXS. Vote Mike"

-=Mike

Guest MikeSC
Tripod is sponsoring Mike for president!!!!!

So are you. Just admit it. You, too, support INXS neutralizing.

-=Mike

Speaking of Mikey, anyone see/hear him get punked out by McCain and the crowd last night? I heard the full soundbite on the radio and it was F to the U to the N to the N to the Y.

capt.rnc21908310222.cvn_moore_rnc219.jpg

It was even better than the Kerry daughters on MTV's VMA...

I pretty much know all I care to know about Mikey's waistline.

I see someone felt inspired to whip out the ol' Photoshop.

Only thing I'd change is mention a forward by that other guy on Sean's TV show and make the type and his image super-small.

And while we're making/commenting on goofy pictures, here's another one:

capt.malr10208302142.kerry_malr102.jpg

Well, he was a swift-boat commander...

Gah, the hairy legs. Presidents are supposed to be smooth, darnit.

Don't worry, come November they still will be :)

Also, I'm trying to post that image of the Kerry daughters getting booed at the MTV VMA's, but my work computer is the suq -- can someone post that pic?...

No, but I have one that's somewhat related to the one of Kerry windsailing.

day1.jpg

This man, former Alliance leader and Prime Ministerial hopefull Stockwell day, rode around in a seadoo and then after parking it at the beach proceeded to hold a press conference on national television wearing his spandex wetsuit.

It ruined any and all chances if him being elected and he faded into obscurity.

Edited by Highland

Guest Cerebus

While we're posting silly pictures:

MTV, ROLLING STONE and the rock and roll establishment -- past and present -- have cast their vote, and their man is John Kerry.

So on Sunday night when John Kerry's daughters were announced to speak at the annual MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS, the MTV youth were expected to welcome his daughters as pop culture princesses.

Instead, in an era of the unexpected, the daughters of the Democratic candidate were met with cheers -- AND JEERS -- during the live broadcast in Miami.

From the moment Alexandra and Vanessa started speaking, the boos outweighed anything close to cheers, and the reaction turned worse when the daughters asked the VIACOM youth to vote for their father. So shocked by the reaction, the taller of the two daughters tried to 'shhhhhh' her peers to no avail.

(Source: OMGSLUDGEREPORT~!)

capt.aaa16308300156.mtv_awards_aaa163.jpg

Caption away boyos.

"No we're NOT going to redo the Madonna Brittney thing!"

Guest MikeSC
God I love that pic -- they look like a deer in headlights. I also heard MTV edited out the boos on replays of this show...

"MTV --- We Do Big Brother Right"

-=Mike

..."You looooooooove Eminem. You do. Don't fight it. Conform, bitch!"

Did the Bush daughters ask the crowd to vote for their dad? I don't seem to remember the news reports mentioning that. Also, they were videotaped saying what they said -- I just found Kerry's kids to say "vote for our daddy cuz he's the shiznit yo" to be lame as all hell, and to have it backfire in their faces like a Ron Jeremey money shot was priceless...

Did the Bush daughters ask the crowd to vote for their dad? I don't seem to remember the news reports mentioning that. Also, they were videotaped saying what they said -- I just found Kerry's kids to say "vote for our daddy cuz he's the shiznit yo" to be lame as all hell, and to have it backfire in their faces like a Ron Jeremey money shot was priceless...

Cry me a river. Mr. Thin Skin.

Guest MikeSC

Umm, am I reading this right? There was an ON-AIR altercation on the Matthews show involving protestors? Going after Christine Todd Whitman?

-=Mike

...Yup, the protestors are going to make this a cakewalk for Bush...

Guest MikeSC
Wow. That's funny. Did Chris get beat up? Maybe now people will tune into his show.

Cry me a river. Mr. Thin Skin.

What in the world are you talking about?...

They, apparently, targeted Christine Todd Whitman. Police quickly dealt with the hooded dufus. Threw fake blood or something.

Matthews seems fine and dandy.

-=Mike

Umm, am I reading this right? There was an ON-AIR altercation on the Matthews show involving protestors? Going after Christine Todd Whitman?

-=Mike

Damn, when did this happen? I just got home from work, I must have missed it. I wonder if it will be edited out of the replay.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Damn, when did this happen? I just got home from work, I must have missed it. I wonder if it will be edited out of the replay.

I'll guess between 7:30 and 8 (Eastern time obviously---Drudge doesn't say when) --- and MSNBC isn't replaying it.

Man, Arnold's speech rocks.

-=Mike

Man, Arnold's speech rocks.

-=Mike

yeah that is what Californian's like JotW thought too, and then he got elected.....and we see how little "great speeches" can mean in the long run.