TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bo the Legend

I have a question

Guest Bo the Legend

Yeah, my question is...who are the creative control people? I mean, who are the top dogs up in this piece, the boss, manager, GM, anybody???

Ok, lets put it this way. Who is in the back, sits behind a desk thinking they (or he/she) is the big shit and have the power to hire and/or fire people?

I know it's a stupid question but I've been gone for about 2 years and I dont know what's going on, I havent been checking anything out because I've been gone so if anybody can help me with this question I will be very appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!!

Bo

PS: I need this for my upcoming promo

Zed, Thoth and TNT are your bookers, with Zed on hiatus at the moment.

Grand Slam also has a claim to the commissioner spot, because he took a vacation and appointed Zenon as his interim commissioner, but Zenon is indeed your man.

Guest Bo the Legend

Ok, we have Alex Zenon.

And we also have the bookers who are TnT, Zed and Thoth.

Grand Slam Mark Stevens is also in the mix.

Now, who are above them (Storyline wise). I mean, when this shit started in IGN the boss was Jayson (well, when I started it). Now who are above all these guys or are these guys the top?

In storyline, King owns 1/3 of the fed and is currently controlling Zenon in an effort to get at Mark. Mark gave the commissioner's job to Zenon on an interim basis, Zenon sucked at it, and was afraid that Mark would rip him apart when he came back. He called King, but as it turned out, Mark wasn't that upset with him. However, King used a Deus Ex in Mark's contract to force him into activity again, and is currently ordering Zenon to give him the stiffest competition possible, against Alex's will.

Out of character, I'm head booker right now, and TNT and Thoth are subordinants. King and Mark are still on staff as markers.

-Z

Guest Bo the Legend

So basically you're behind the scene guys right?

If you are behind the scene guys then I need to add you in, just for one promo only.

Holla back!

Guest Bo the Legend

Maintaining, I have a daughter and another kid on the way, so I've been pretty busy if you know what I mean.

I just came home...back home to the city that never sleeps and I'm trying to do my thing over here with the wife and kids.

How've you been doing Thoth?

How's the SWF? I havent been around to know what's going on nor who's the champion and what not.

Well, hopefully I'll speak to you soon.

Later

One

We just crowned a new champ on Storm, actually... Johnny Dangerous. You might know him better as Brimstone. I'm a booker now, believe it or not. I book Lockdowns. We've moved from a 2 show a week schedule to 3 shows every two weeks.