TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

"I don't know who Scott and Steve are!"

They need to make more Scott and Steve references, especially infront of Scott and Steve...

Hurley: Sawyer, I just wanna say thank you for the manefest, that was really cool of you.

Sawyer: Aw, Stay Puff, are you coming on to me?

Hurley: Whah? No!

Sawyer: Hey man, that's alright, you're either a Scott or a Steve, bro. I'm a Scott, cause I love the pussy (Scott in the background: "That's right!"). You though, you strike me as a STEVE kinda guy.

*Steve pops out of nowhere*

Steve: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Sawyer: Shutit Steve-o!

*Steve walks away in a huff*

Sayid: Wait a second... Locke was the one who told me that Sawyer did it... but why?

Jack: I dunno, Locke seems to have a vested interest in this place.

Sayid: That bastard, he Scott and Steved me!

Scott and Steve: What's that supposed to mean?

We really should've known Ethan was evil.  He resembles Gul Dukat a bit (note: he's not Mark Alaimo).

Plus he's Canadian.

ONTARIO BITCHES!

So, the French chick is really... QUEBECOIS!

...But why would you say you're from a province in Canada? Most people wouldn't recognize that, but Hurley somehow assumed it (obviously he was the target audience for Mosaic's Pepsi Edge promotion). More likely that Ethan's from Ontario, California.

Next week may be Locke's greatest chance to shine yet. I'm predicting a top 5 episode for next week, 'cause the Locke vs Ethan showdown has gots to happen.

Out of left-field call: Locke is saved when Ethan is stabbed by...........Walt.

I'm just dying to see Locke break out as well. He's either going to start kicking the asses of all the "others", or's he going to join them.

His reaction to finding the older bodies, Ethan in general, Sayid returning and leaving...the backgammon with the rocks.

You know he's got some fucked up shit he knows. I said "OH MY GOD" at the end of the show too. I loved, loved, LOVED it.

For all those following along with the LOST EXCHANGE:

Market Report

Markets rose in response to the recent episode entitled "raised by another", a Claire-centric episode which featured excellent performances by a lot of the actors, most notably Charlie and Hurley. The market is at an all-time high especially with the news of the next episode, entitled "All the best cowboys have daddy issues", will continue the cliffhanger established at the end of "..another".

Biggest Winners:

Charlie

Hurley

Claire

Ethan

Sawyer

Locke

Sayid

Shannon

Biggest Losers:

Jin

Sun

Walt

New Market Entry:

Steve

Scott

Rudo's Recommendation:

Next weeks episode is a JACK-centric episode, in that we get to see more of his backstory. Boone and Locke appear to stick together, so Boone may just start to actually play a role on the island rather than Sisters Keeper. Currently priced at a low 1.50, boon is Rudo's Pick of the Week.

*Bigger Spoilers*

The episode after that is a KATE centric episode, and features Jin and Sun.

The episode after that is a BOONE centric episode.

The episode after THAT is a Walt and Michael centric episode.

The market will be updated shortly. I'll post the gains and losses here.

Here is how to read it

(last week) (this week) (change) (% change) (52 week High) (52 week low)

Boone $1.50 $1.50 $- 0% $2.10 $1.50

Charlie $3.50 $6.50 $3.00 86% $6.50 $3.20

Claire $3.00 $6.00 $3.00 100% $6.00 $1.90

Danielle $2.50 $2.50 $- 0% $2.50 $2.00

Ethan $3.00 $5.00 $2.00 67% $5.00 $0.50

Hurley $10.00 $14.00 $4.00 40% $14.00 $6.00

Jack $12.00 $12.00 $- 0% $12.00 $12.00

Jin $4.00 $3.00 $(1.00) -25% $5.00 $3.00

Kate $6.00 $6.00 $- 0% $7.00 $6.00

Locke $13.00 $14.00 $1.00 8% $14.00 $13.00

Michael $5.00 $5.00 $- 0% $5.89 $5.00

Sawyer $9.90 $10.40 $0.50 5% $11.00 $9.90

Sayid $15.00 $15.25 $0.25 2% $16.00 $13.00

Scott $0.50 $0.50 $0.50

Shannon $4.00 $4.50 $0.50 13% $4.50 $3.50

Steve $0.50 $0.50 $0.50

Sun $4.50 $3.50 $(1.00) -22% $6.00 $3.50

Walt $3.00 $2.00 $(1.00) -33% $3.00 $2.00

Did you guys notice what Ethan is doing when him & Hurley have their scene, and Ethan give his name? He's putting the fruit that he's picking into an intricate, hand-made basket thing. There's no way that someone that's on the island for the week or so that the castaways have been there could have (or would have) made such an intricate carrier.

My only disapointment: too little Kate. I. Love. Kate.

And how fucking awesome does next week look?

No Kate, the Danish-American Mormon girls got Philiminated, and Ivana's still alive on the Apprentice (although perhaps not for much longer). Not a good week for me as far as chicks on TV goes...

FYI, "LOST" is the cover story of the new Entertainment Weekly magazine, and it's a really favorable, well written article. There's a nice little sidebar that analyzes the different theories about the show; are they dead, is this a dream, etc. My favorite theory that I never thought about was this: What if the plane went down due to a mazzive battle or some catastrophe that broke out, so pretty much everyone on the planet is dead? If you think about it, they could stay on the island for another season or 2, somehow get off the island sail away to the nearest landmass and find everyone dead. They could still be "lost" but now they're all alone in the world.

One thing I've noticed in the discussion is that the common belief is that the psychic sent Claire onto the plane so the baby wouldn't survive. What if he saw this as the only way Claire WOULD raise the baby? Maybe he saw her surviving the crash, giving birth, and raising the kid herself (or with Charlie). If she had stayed in civilization, the child would have been adopted by the Melbourne couple and would have been taken away (Hitler baby?).

Anyway, cool twist with Ethan being psycho island stalker. I'm hoping Locke finds Ethan by himself, strings him up, and slowly tortures him in ways that would make Saiyd puke until Ethan gives up where he stashed Claire and Charlie. Of course, I want Locke to be named Island Emperor for Life, so I'm a bit biased.

What if he saw this as the only way Claire WOULD raise the baby?

I thought that was the idea? And how smart is this psychic, anyways, that he can't see that Claire would visit him 3 times and he'd end up in the red from it?

Guest Evolution

Good stuff.

Goooood stuff.

Considering how much of a slut I am for shows like The Dead Zone, I dug the Claire-centric episode and I would put it in the top three behind Sawyer and Locke's episodes.

I knew something was fishy with Ethan, but I didn't really register that whole intricate basket thing until now. Anyway, yeah. I hope Scott and Steve and Ethan form a Stable of LOST Evil~ and run wild all over everybody.

Locke's reaction to Sayid returning makes me worry further about exactly what the hell is up with Locke and whose side he's on.

And did the Un-Sawyer register his name as Sawyer for the manifest? Because that's the only way that Hurley could've known that Sawyer was indeed on the plane. I'm sure Sawyer did, just to cover his ass. But I would've liked to know his real name.

Thanks to TVTome for this:

Ethan Rom is an anagram for Other Man.

Isn't it obvious that Locke is going to be evil?

He doesn't want to return to his life and that little prick that keeps taunting him. This is the life he always dreamed about!

Just realized Wednesday is gonna be a sweet tv night with the JJ double shot, Lost at 8 and Alias at 9 :D

and was it just me or did any other Firefly fans<nudges RRR> think Ethan looks a bit like Nathan? The first time he was on screen I did a bit of a double take.

So is Claire's baby the next antichrist or something? The psychic seemed to make it sound like if Claire didn't raise it it would grow up to be some evil thing...or something. Maybe Claire can die during birth and Locke, Sawyer and Sayid can raise it.....ohh, I think I just got an idea for a new show, heh

Good stuff.

Goooood stuff.

Considering how much of a slut I am for shows like The Dead Zone, I dug the Claire-centric episode and I would put it in the top three behind Sawyer and Locke's episodes.

I knew something was fishy with Ethan, but I didn't really register that whole intricate basket thing until now. Anyway, yeah. I hope Scott and Steve and Ethan form a Stable of LOST Evil~ and run wild all over everybody.

Locke's reaction to Sayid returning makes me worry further about exactly what the hell is up with Locke and whose side he's on.

And did the Un-Sawyer register his name as Sawyer for the manifest? Because that's the only way that Hurley could've known that Sawyer was indeed on the plane. I'm sure Sawyer did, just to cover his ass. But I would've liked to know his real name.

Thanks to TVTome for this:

Ethan Rom is an anagram for Other Man.

It's John Fucking Locke. He is on nobodys side because nobody is altogether on his side. Lone wolf, baby.

After the first few episodes, I got the vibe that it was going to be one season.

But after that, and mostly the episode called Solitary (Sayid and French lady having a conversation) made me definately think they plan on keeping this around for a long time.

If they can draw the line between reality and fiction, however.

The only problem is...if they can keep people intrested in waiting months after the season ends. I believe they can, as long as they keep up with some plot twists and leave us with a really big storyline.

Big storyline (if I was guessing what they would write):...they reach the other side of the island and there's survivors from the plane crash there too. And that would be the end of your season.

Then you can start the 2nd season with even more new characters.

If his name is John Locke, that just opens up a whole number of possibilities for his character.

myself, I'd like them to find a Dunne.

Now that, would work perfect

Easy enough. Warrick Dunn hasn't really been doing much since the Michael Vick Experience took off full stride this year - retcon him in...

Guest Evolution
I hate to be Captain Bringdown, but tonight's episode will be the last new one until January 5th, when Alias premieres. The first 6 episodes will be re-played at 8 & 9 for the 3 Wednesdays between now and then.

I'm fine with that, as long as Lost brings the awesome tonight.

Sign in to follow this