TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dynamite Kido

Mod vs. Mod

Guest Loss
I'd win.

Sorry guys.

I demand you prove it by flaming DerangedHermit as if he were as shitty and worthless a mod as Loss.

You are a morally dangerous shithead.

Guest Loss
As an OAOAST Mod, I'd whip Malibu's arse, no question.

It's a shame the good book speaks against that sort of behavior.

Guest Loss
I'm going to win this battle by watching everyone be an ass.

Considering that you spend more time in here than anyone -- especially any other mod -- trying to play yourself up as the hipper, older brother who looks down on, yet participates in everything, I'd say you have no place to say this.

You have been a mod for a few months. I have been a GOD for a few years. I mean, I have enough respect to do just about anything and still have people groveling at my feet. You, on the other hand, are just a glorified HD regular who slept with Tom and got a spot or something.

Hey, this folder is a better place with me, just like everywhere else on this damned board is when I bestow others the honor of participating in their threads. This place would be even more of an embarrassment and laughingstock than it is if it wasn't for me.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The blue letters you see down there on the member list is a spot burned into your monitor from the pure heat of my charm. I'm everybody's favorite moderator.

Guest Loss

Anyone who prefers any other mod over me has no tastes, quite simply. What's right isn't always what's popular. I'm happy being right.

Guest Loss

Yeah, who am I kidding?

*throws in the towel*

I have an all new respect for people who can be assholes all the time. It takes too much energy for me.

Guest Dynamite Kido
Yeah, who am I kidding?

*throws in the towel*

I have an all new respect for people who can be assholes all the time. It takes too much energy for me.

Does that mean we get gay* Loss now?

*by gay I simply mean happy. Any other coincidences are simply incidental.

Guest Loss

That means you get the me you're used to, whatever that is.

AoO was right -- I beat myself.

Guest Loss

God, you two are ridiculous. Don't know when to just let it go, do you?

And fuck you, Slayer. I didn't even have to put out effort to say that.

Another one of my DVD's that was a USA mainstay is Zapped Again! a sequel to the Scott Baio comedy Zapped!.  It featured a bunch of no name kids, and Lyle Alzado and Linda Blair as the "star power".  Copped it back in January while in Florida at the Virgin Megastore, and it was well worth it.  B movies rule.

Oh man, I LOVED "Zapped Again!" It's one of those movies I can watch over and over again. "Old School" USA was really awesome.

Remember all the times they played the "Toxic Avenger" movies?

Funny you mention that, as I almost put in a post yesterday that "old school USA" was responsible for my first viewing of The Toxic Avenger movies as a kid. Now that I think of it, it's been a LONG time since I've seen a Troma movie on cable.

Guest JMA
Another one of my DVD's that was a USA mainstay is Zapped Again! a sequel to the Scott Baio comedy Zapped!.  It featured a bunch of no name kids, and Lyle Alzado and Linda Blair as the "star power".  Copped it back in January while in Florida at the Virgin Megastore, and it was well worth it.  B movies rule.

Oh man, I LOVED "Zapped Again!" It's one of those movies I can watch over and over again. "Old School" USA was really awesome.

Remember all the times they played the "Toxic Avenger" movies?

Funny you mention that, as I almost put in a post yesterday that "old school USA" was responsible for my first viewing of The Toxic Avenger movies as a kid. Now that I think of it, it's been a LONG time since I've seen a Troma movie on cable.

I too first saw the Toxic Avenger on USA. I remember they played it on "Up All Night" a lot.

Now THERE was a good show. I had such a huge crush on Rhonda Shear when I was a kid and I thought Gilbert Godfrey was hilarious.

Guest SP-1
As an OAOAST Mod, I'd whip Malibu's arse, no question.

It's a shame the good book speaks against that sort of behavior.

That depends. Were I doing so in vengeance or in anger, or with the intent to kill in a way that was not self-defense, then yes.

But in a sanctioned match? Zackie and I could go after one another pretty easily.

And I would win.