TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

[UK] Taboo Tuesday and Airtime [not America]

taboo.JPG

Acording to the schedules for Sky Sports 1 on Tuesday October 19th 2004 Taboo Tuesday will air on Sky Sports 1 with Raw airing 2 Hours before. Good news for all of you who dont want to Pay Per View for the show.

This is the second time you've written something about TV scheduling that winds up being related to country in a far other time zone than the ones the majority of the board is located.

Can you please use a [uK] or something in your title in the future? It'll save you a lot of grief from American & Canadian fans.

Yeah because we all know the whole world revolves around America, and nothing else exists, and the many people on here from the UK who would be interested in this don't matter

Guest Dazed
This is the second time you've written something about TV scheduling that winds up being related to country in a far other time zone than the ones the majority of the board is located.

Can you please use a [uK] or something in your title in the future? It'll save you a lot of grief from American & Canadian fans.

Fixed it. Vanhalen, listen to JotW, no more reminders, it's common courtesy to post a [uK] warning. End of discussion.

holy shit, if the shows suck that's gonna be a real struggle to sit through 5 hours of wrestling, especially ending at 4am.

but if they rock it'll be fantastic.

'With classic matches and celebrity guests'

That don't sound like Raw to me.

Yeah because we all know the whole world revolves around America, and nothing else exists, and the many people on here from the UK who would be interested in this don't matter

But the many more people from the United States and Canada don't like getting jerked around by misleading titles

'With classic matches and celebrity guests'

That don't sound like Raw to me.

Well, most T.V guides here describe it as "Over The Top Action From The U.S", so they're not all wrong.

Anyway...isn't Raw moving to Tuesday from September anyway? Or, is it Thursday. They had Benoit doing a little cameo during the last Raw to inform everybody, but as soon as he came on I went to get a drink and only caught a quick shot of it at the end.

Sky Sports 1 kind of gives that away dude..

Sky Sports 1 kind of gives that away dude..

I don't think you understand. The title originally was Taboo Tuesday and Airtime, You will be surprised. This had been the second time he hadn't specified exactly which continent he was talking about, so I was just trying to be friendly in foretelling exactly what happened in the last thread: North Americans clicking en masse and getting upset that this suprising news effects only a small minority of posters here.

However, appearantly this is done intentionally by Vanhalen to get back at us for having a continent that's so big and self-centered. Fighting American tyranny begins at home and all that.

Nik's cleared the air, though, so it's all moot now.

However, appearantly this is done intentionally by Vanhalen to get back at us for having a continent that's so big and self-centered. Fighting American tyranny begins at home and all that.

I think you are reading just a tiny bit too much into my sarcasm mate

Guest Dazed

I said, "end of discussion", dammit. Any more posts about UK warnings will result in a week's suspension :angry:

Guest Dazed
OMG I AM SO OFFENDED I FEEL CHEATED I CLICKED ON THIS!!

USSR!!

Yeh.

Good work, brains. I've made the thread title even clearer.