TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest converge241

What are you listening to right now?

Helmet - Aftertaste

Probably one my favorite albums of the 90's. I usually listen to this album when I'm trapped in gridlock on the way to work, and it typically keeps me from road-raging.

King Crimson - "Starless"

Helmet - Aftertaste

Probably one my favorite albums of the 90's. I usually listen to this album when I'm trapped in gridlock on the way to work, and it typically keeps me from road-raging.

Helmet are awesome, Betty is one of my favourite albums ever.

Primus - Toys Go Winding Down

Melvins w/ J.G. Thirlwell - "Mine is no Disgrace"

Dillinger Escape Plan feat. Mike Patton - Come To Daddy

That whole EP is solid.

Isn't it just. Hollywood Squares and Pig Latin are beyond awesome.

CKY - Infiltrate. Destroy. Rebuild.

I think I'll listen to this in the car on the way to work today. Probably the most solid hard-rock album I've heard in years.

I think I'll listen to this in the car on the way to work today. Probably the most solid hard-rock album I've heard in years.

Thank christ I'm not alone on that thought, although we'll get chewed out for liking CKY.

Although IMO, Volume 1 is a better album, it's hard to see where they went wrong with An Answer Can Be Found.

Thank christ I'm not alone on that thought, although we'll get chewed out for liking CKY.

Although IMO, Volume 1 is a better album, it's hard to see where they went wrong with An Answer Can Be Found.

Oh well. My tastes in rock music are all over the place.

I.D.R. is CKY's best effort, of that I'm certain. But don't think that means I'm discounting how awesome Volume I is. And honestly, I thought An Answer Can Be Found was awesome.

Cabaret Voltaire - "Don't Argue"

Oh well. My tastes in rock music are all over the place.

I.D.R. is CKY's best effort, of that I'm certain. But don't think that means I'm discounting how awesome Volume I is. And honestly, I thought An Answer Can Be Found was awesome.

An Answer Can Be Found is by no means a bad album, it's just not a great album, it doesn't live up to the greatness that the first two albums produced. Its's pretty hit and miss. Familiar Realm and Suddenly Tragic are great songs, Dressed In Decay is an OK song but Sniped is a pretty awful track.

Oh and Primus - Mr Knowitall Live from the Master Of Puppies Tour

Infectious Grooves - The Plague that Makes Your Booty Move

Oh man, I love Suicidal Tendencies and all, but this side project of Mike's really gets my groove thing going. The title is most apt.

Can - "She Brings The Rain"

Steroid Maximus - "¡Quilombo!"