TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Hey Loss...

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

If my punishment for mocking the WWE Folder is that I know longer have to listen to AS's inane ravings, or your bitching about how the RAW Thread just isn't appropriate then I must say: I should have done this MONTHS AGO.

Guess what Loss, you and nikjohns aren't doing a good job with the WWE Folder. AT ALL. Complaints are being made daily, the forum continues to be the BUTT of every joke here at HD, hell you even have people going to WDI TO GET AWAY.

I don't about you being an "asshole" or how ruthless you can be. Personally all you've shown me is you're a gutless piece of shit who won't take AIMs, and would rather ban people from the WWE Folder when they say things he doesn't like then actually make changes. You suck as a mod, you're not much better as a poster from what I've seen, and judgeing by your ramblings in the CE Folder (about how anyone who doesn't like gay marriage is backwoods or... I don't know, you wrote it, I'm sure YOU can explain it) you're a fucking Drama Queen about everything.

Before you said that "you wouldn't try to convince someone if you didn't think they were wrong." Well, guess what Loss, that isn't the difference between us. The difference between us is, that unlike you on the weekends, I don't play the BITCH for anyone.

Being stalked by Gheyme was too good for you, asshole.

Guest Contentious C
The difference between us is, that unlike you on the weekends, I don't play the BITCH for anyone.

Have fun joining Banned Camp for that one.

Guest Loss
If my punishment for mocking the WWE Folder is that I know longer have to listen to AS's inane ravings, or your bitching about how the RAW Thread just isn't appropriate then I must say: I should have done this MONTHS AGO.

If it was up to me, you would have been gone a long time ago actually. In fact, you whined so much when we blocked you before that you were brought back out of pity.

Guess what Loss, you and nikjohns aren't doing a good job with the WWE Folder. AT ALL. Complaints are being made daily, the forum continues to be the BUTT of every joke here at HD, hell you even have people going to WDI TO GET AWAY.

I stand by every decision Nik or I have made. I don't really miss anyone who's gone quite frankly. If you notice, it's been very calm around here lately.

I don't about you being an "asshole" or how ruthless you can be. Personally all you've shown me is you're a gutless piece of shit who won't take AIMs, and would rather ban people from the WWE Folder when they say things he doesn't like then actually make changes.

I have my AIM set up where only people on my buddy list can send me messages. I'm not about to change that for you, especially when you can PM me. When you PMd me, I responded to you, didn't I? I didn't avoid you. And believe me, if I banned everyone from the WWE folder that annoyed me, there would only be about six posters in there.

You suck as a mod, you're not much better as a poster from what I've seen, and judgeing by your ramblings in the CE Folder (about how anyone who doesn't like gay marriage is backwoods or... I don't know, you wrote it, I'm sure YOU can explain it) you're a fucking Drama Queen about everything.

*laughs*

People who oppose gay marriage *are* prejudiced against gay people. That's common sense. I bowed out of the discussion because, yes, it is a topic I feel strongly about, but I don't believe it's a topic that deserves rationality either. I don't approach hate rationally.

I think my posting history speaks for itself.

Before you said that "you wouldn't try to convince someone if you didn't think they were wrong." Well, guess what Loss, that isn't the difference between us. The difference between us is, that unlike you on the weekends, I don't play the BITCH for anyone.

How long did it take you think of that zinger? Ooh, jabs at my sexuality. That's a new one.

Being allowed to post here, or at any other board, is too good for you. I'm not going to lower myself to your level and take potshots at you though. Yet ANOTHER difference between me and you.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Zsasz tries to be like me all of the time, unfortunately he lacks eloquent nature.

Guest Loss

If he gets banned for the jab at me, it won't be my call. I'm not a global mod. But he's out of my folder now, and that's really all I care about.

Guest Loss

Showing bloodlust here would imply that I care more about anything Zsasz says than I realistically ever could.

I don't about you being an "asshole" or how ruthless you can be. Personally all you've shown me is you're a gutless piece of shit who won't take AIMs, and would rather ban people from the WWE Folder when they say things he doesn't like then actually make changes. You suck as a mod, you're not much better as a poster from what I've seen, and judgeing by your ramblings in the CE Folder (about how anyone who doesn't like gay marriage is backwoods or... I don't know, you wrote it, I'm sure YOU can explain it) you're a fucking Drama Queen about everything.

Wait for it.....

jazz.gif

Why is Zsasz taking this all too seriously? Schools starting soon, maybe he should buckle down and worry about something a little more important.

Guest Vitamin X
Zsasz tries to be like me all of the time, unfortunately he lacks eloquent nature.

So in other words, he does a fantastic job of being like you.

Eloquent nature? What the fuck? Since when could your nature be described as 'eloquent'?

So in other words, he does a fantastic job of being like you.

Eloquent nature? What the fuck? Since when could your nature be described as 'eloquent'?

You have no sense.

Ditto.

You have no sense.

That's the best you could come up with?

Sigh. Do I need to really dumb it down for you?

Guest Contentious C

This is one instance where your habit of making the thread all about you is really distracting and pointless.

This is one instance where your habit of making the thread all about you is really distracting and pointless.

1. I can't help the fact that I am more worthwhile and entertainign than Zsasz

2. This thread was pointless to begin with

Guest Vitamin X

Zzsaz's first post in this thread was infinitely better/more entertaining than anything you've posted recently

EDIT: I'll admit though you're much more bearable at WDI than here.

Zzsaz's first post in this thread was infinitely better/more entertaining than anything you've posted recently

Are you alright, sweetie? Did I forget to give you a reach around last night? I don't know what I could have done to make you so bitter. Either way, I apologize, for whatever I have done.

Zsasz is black?

HAHAHAHA. Hell no.

Zsasz, seriously, shut the hell up. Jesus Christ. I've been one of your few supporters a lot of the time, but stop being so damn emotional about the god damn INTERNET. Go outside or something. The fact that you started a thread about this and devoted quite a bit of text to the matter reeks of you trying to fool yourself into believing the garbage you spout.

So what if he didn't want to talk to you on AIM? If you hadn't noticed, that's a program people use to talk to those whom they WANT to converse with. Not whiny punks who want to start a big rumble about a freaking folder on a message board. The PM function is exactly what shit like this is for. If he did in fact respond to your PMs, then shut the hell up about him not wanting to talk to you on AIM.

I thought this issue was more or less dead, anyway? Why continuing to bring it back up?

Guest Vitamin X

Are you alright, sweetie? Did I forget to give you a reach around last night? I don't know what I could have done to make you so bitter. Either way, I apologize, for whatever I have done.

It's okay Banky, I forgive you. :wub:

Just stop sucking, okay? No matter how good you are at it..

It's okay Banky, I forgive you. :wub:

Just stop sucking, okay? No matter how good you are at it..

I am rather comfortable with my current status.