TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Henry to Return soon...

-CNN has released an article both Mark Henry and Ivory were quoted in talking about Smackdown! Your Vote. The article was taken from a party that President Bush’s daughter had thrown and Henry was quoted as saying that “He will be returning soon.”

From Rajah.com

I actually liked Henry when they attempted to push him as a monster with Theodore R. Long as his mouthpeice. He worked the gimmick well.

He isn't a good wrestler, but could be a good enforcer type. Maybe a bodyguard for a heel.

Henry will also be minus his entertaining mouthpiece, and probably minus his stable, unless they decide to throw him and Mack together as RAW's resident "sloppy and stiff" tag team to replace Test and Steiner.

I could also easily see him going to SD! and feuding either with face Big Show or Undertaker.

Guest Big Daddy V1

Oh boy, another victim for the Undertaker to kill, I can't wait. That is if they're smart enough to bring him to SD!, like what they should have done with Shawn Micheals, except show his return video for the survivor series, making the mystery seem big.

Guest Staravenger
The only reason to bring him back is to have Randy Orton defeat another legend.

What is Mark Henry a legend of? Sucking?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

World's Strongest Men competitions.

Guest Staravenger

I can see one slight problem though: Live crowds don't care about Mark Henry. Despite being employed for 8 years now, I think the most over he ever was when he was Sexual Chocolate, and that was over 4 years ago.

World's Strongest Men competitions.

Olympic loser.

Guest Trivia247

Mark henry is good when you have a stronger wrestler (as in wrestling skill) as a partner.. Dlo Brown/ Rodney Mack. Mark Henry doesn't have enough to make a singles match compelling, he is more of a closer or someone that does a few moves then tags out. Batisita was like this, but he has been improving nicely as of late.

Guest Fook

Will they remember that it was Benoit who injured him in storyline terms? I don't want to see any type of feud between the two, but if Benoit's not going to be in the main event for a while it's a plausible situation that has to be considered.

Well with all this talk of a possible 'Nation return' who knows what they have planned. I've never been a fan of Henry, haven't completely hated him either, for instance his performance at the Royal Rumble...that should be how he's used. He wasn't in there to long...but what he did do, he did pretty good, (the power game) And the moves he took were done pretty well and the announcers actually put the person who was attacking him over...

Although Jr would tend to hypervenilate over someone throwing him over a top rope..

If they really wanted to reform the Nation, have it be

Booker T

MArk Henry

Rodney Mack

Shelton Benjamin

and manager: Teddy Long

What about Jazz.

And I get Rodney Mack is their token white guy, right?

Guest Anglesault

I'm both horrified and concerned that so many people have good things to say about Rodney Mack.

Guest JMA

Mark Henry could always go to Smackdown! and be Theodore Long's version of 911. He would only occassionally have matches.

The article was taken from a party that President Bush’s daughter had thrown and Henry was quoted as saying that “He will be returning soon.”

...who was this "He" that Henry was quoted about returning?

Mark Henry could always go to Smackdown! and be Theodore Long's version of 911. He would only occassionally have matches.

But then you would have Mark Henry and Heidenreich basically doing the same thing on the same show. And both probably sucking at it.

The article was taken from a party that President Bush’s daughter had thrown and Henry was quoted as saying that “He will be returning soon.”

Jesus is coming!

Jesus Castillo of the Los Boricuas! Quick, everybody look busy!

If they really wanted to reform the Nation, have it be

Booker T

MArk Henry

Rodney Mack

Shelton Benjamin

and manager: Teddy Long

What about Jazz.

And I get Rodney Mack is their token white guy, right?

Ouch.

Rodney Mack is half black.

Guest GreatOne

Jesus is coming!

Jesus Castillo of the Los Boricuas! Quick, everybody look busy!

Jesus Castillo? Does that mean that when Edge returns to action...........

Ah Vince already said 'screw it', nevermind.............