TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ISportsFan

Raw 9/6/04

Guest CronoT
The cage gets a better entrance than Orton.

Because it's "The Cage." "The Cage" has been involved in some of the greatest matches in wrestling history. But, who could forget "The Ropes," or "The Turnbuckle," or "The Mat?"

Apparently they can't lower the cage without the music playing.

"BAH GAWD!!! It's CAGE!!! He's back for the second time tonight!!!!"

JR: That cage has no business out here, dammit!

DAMN YOU TO HELL, CAGE!!! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

Because it's "The Cage." "The Cage" has been involved in some of the greatest matches in wrestling history. But, who could forget "The Ropes," or "The Turnbuckle," or "The Mat?"

randyorton.jpg

That's not very sensible.

"The Apron" is a damn legend killer. It ended Steamboat's career.

"BAH GAWD!!!! That Cage hit Kane!!! He busted him open. Kane's got a pregant wife and the cage doesn't care!!!!"

Guest CronoT
Those M-Azing bars looked pretty good......the first time they showed that damn commercial. Now I'm not gonna buy any, ever, just out of spite.

I've had some. They're decent, but nothing spectacular. Think Hershey bar with M&M's Mini's in it.

If you want a good chocolate bar, try the Wonka bar with Milk Chocolate and Graham Crackers.

"The Apron"'s a legend killer. It ended Steamboat's career.

"BAH GAWD!!!! The Apron and the Cage are in collusion. Poor Kane doesn't stand a chance."

That fiend "exposed steel turnbuckle" has ended many a match and spilled much blood.

Guest Quik

Y'know what I just realized?

we got TWO cage matches tonight! The gimmick is officially dead. I bet they just start having them for no apparent reason.

Those M-Azing bars looked pretty good......the first time they showed that damn commercial.  Now I'm not gonna buy any, ever, just out of spite.

I've had some. They're decent, but nothing spectacular. Think Hershey bar with M&M's Mini's in it.

If you want a good chocolate bar, try the Wonka bar with Milk Chocolate and Graham Crackers.

I've never had a Wonka bar.

Who was it here that was stunned HHH wasn't going to be in the main event?

I knew he was going to find a way in.

If they want Orton to be a real star, he's got to take command of this feud. Not sit around and react to whatever HHH pulls.

we got TWO cage matches tonight! The gimmick is officially dead. I bet they just start having them for no apparent reason.

...the Gimmick died long ago...even before..

VICTORIA VS LITA!!! STEEL CAGE!!

:/

You mean like Carmella vs. Joy vs. Christy in a Triple Threat Steel Cage match next week?

is the new Tough Enough going to be on that uber-crappy MTV????

From my understanding, it will take up a half hour of the Smackdown timeslot on UPN.

edit:GWN beat me to it.

Vince doesn't favor Raw--he's trying to make the two brands distinct!!

Yeah, and Sean O'Haire was totally wasted. ;)

Guest SteveyP93

This Orton face turn feels rushed and he's doing none of the things that got him over in the first place. I miss RNN.

If they want Orton to be a real star, he's got to take command of this feud. Not sit around and react to whatever HHH pulls.

not to worry...they can just KEEP on shoving him down our throats, with push after push, just like they've been doing since he's been brought up to the WWE.

"BAH GAWD!!!! The Apron and the Cage are in collusion. Poor Kane doesn't stand a chance."

King: Do you know what this means JR? It was the apron and the cage that took out "the ramp"! They were behind it all!

JR: Those two are gonna rot in hell for what they've done tonight!

This Orton face turn feels rushed and he's doing none of the things that got him over in the first place. I miss RNN.

the ONLY thing that made RNN any good was that it was prerecorded, and we weren't subjected to his awful stammering promos.

If they want Orton to be a real star, he's got to take command of this feud.  Not sit around and react to whatever HHH pulls.

not to worry...they can just KEEP on shoving him down our throats, with push after push, just like they've been doing since he's been brought up to the WWE.

Oh boy, that Randy Orton vs Hardcore Holly main event at the PPV was awesome. ;)

Don't get me wrong..he's been pushed for a while..but being pushed since his WWE entrance is incorrect...

I'll give them credit--they're at least trying to make good use of the cage since they specially had to bring it here.

Oh crap, Randy wins--so we have to hear his shitty music again.

Guest CronoT

King: Do you know what this means JR? It was the apron and the cage that took out "the ramp"! They were behind it all!

JR: Those two are gonna rot in hell for what they've done tonight!

I think I created a monster....and I couldn't be happier. :lol: