TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cmpunk04

2 IWA Mid South workers to appear tonight

IWA Mid South are reporting at their board that 2 regulars from their roster will be appearing on the TNA show tonight.

PLEASE let it be Sydal and Delirious in the X match!

Guest The Last Free Voice

WE WANT HERO! CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!

Or Sydal and Delirious, who are both awesome too.

well someone at CZWfans is saying that Delirious is one of them which would make me believe Sydal will be the other.

The teams are likely to be somthing like this:

Matt Sydal and Delirious

Mikey Batts and Jerelle Clarke

Psychosis and La Parka

Kazarian and Michael Shane

Johnny Devine and Eric Young

Red and Chris Sabin

Hopefully they will do this winner stays on like the WWE version and the teams like Batts/ Clarke get more than 3 minutes of ring time.

Delirious could definitely get over, the guy's funny as hell. It'd be strange to see him team with Sydal, especially as they were fueding over the IWA Jr Heavyweight title very recently. Delirious/Webb would make a good team though, both have the charisma to get over if given the chance.

If Delirious can put in a good showing and get his gimmick across then I can see TNA using him again over Sydal even though you can argue over which is the better worker.

Alot of people are forgetting Sydal and Delirious have had a brief run with TNA before. They were in a six or four way, and tehn jobbed to Legend the next week.

I think Altar Boy Luke was in that match against Legend too. I remember him nailing the single-worst backpack stunner I've ever seen in that match (Legend, not Luke).

Delirious's TNA debut is marked by a really dumb blooper, as whoever was working the gorilla position wasn't paying attention or something, and sent Matt Stryker and Delirious out together, completely confusing Jeremy Borash in the ring.

Yea, I remeber that. I was totally confused by Delirious's whole gimmick, not being into the indy scene at the time.

It was Legend vs Sydal and Luke in the handicap match. He did finish them with the stunner you mentioned. The match was from 23rd July 2003.

I remember what you were saying about the elimination although it was Luke not Delirious. He was sent out without even being pinned.

No, I meant during the entrances. Stryker's music started playing and he came out...trailed by about an inch by Delirious.

Could it have just been Delirious doing the weirdo thing again? Damn lizard men, allways following people with unibrows.

I think Altar Boy Luke was in that match against Legend too. I remember him nailing the single-worst backpack stunner I've ever seen in that match (Legend, not Luke).

Ya, it was Matt Sydal and Luke against Legend.

I can vouge for it being Delirious. He's one of the guys. Don't know the other, although apparently it may be Nate Webb.

well it ended up being no second guy and Delirious lasted less than a minute in the match because Dusty vs D'Amore needed 7 minutes. It wouldnt have taken much to give the guy a few minutes to show his stuff. Well done TNA!

Guest Evolution

No, Nate Webb wrestled as well, with Eddie Venom in a handicap match before the show against Monty Brown...

...or has that already happened? I just thought it was a live preview match to show off Monty Brown.

Guest Evolution

Only because they could team him up with Nate Webb, with dualing spider gimmicks.

Plus, Monty Brown needed more jobbers for the squashing.