TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dace59

Uni Update

Hey guys. Currently wasting time in my maths session thingy, using the net. Which is the only time I get you use it.

I WON'T have the net to the 27th....:( which sucks. So I can't be around for Genesis which sucks.

I hope to be back to full time from then though. Apart from that, everything's going fine though.

Catch you later.

Dace

Kids? You're like four years older than him. You silly bird.

But anyway, sorry that you'll be away for GV and everything. You should just take a weedwhacker to the professors and then we'll see if you have time.

Fine, fine...

You get to use the internet in school? Damn, kids today have everything!

Inernet wasn't really a going concern when I was in High School or College for that matter.

Should we expect the return of Dace Night, or some new character?

We know how you upper-carders like to do it. Go away for a while and come back with someone new to tear up all of us lovely mid-carders.

Guest Suicide King

Yeah... there's nothing worse than a former main eventer who decides that the curtain jerkers have it too easy... ;)

Guest Tonights Highlite

King, are you trying to say something? I'm not TOO bright, but it seems like that was a veiled comment about 'ringers'. Although, now I wonder just who is a 'ringer'.

Guest Suicide King

::chuckles:: I wasn't taking a veiled shot. I take my shots in the open, but from behind cover. ;)

Seriously though, I was poking fun at some of the more ridiculous character retreads that have happened by former main eventers. Sometimes they were ringers, but more usually they were just GIMMICKS GONE WRONG!

Right, as of know, I DO have the net in my room. But I dont know why or how long for. Either the ITS people are assholes in which case they lied to me, so I'm going to kill them slowly. Or this is a fluke that could end at any time. But hopefully it's not.

Still dunno about writing for GV as I have to be socialible and all that shit. But I think I might be able to turn something in. :D

Guest Ghetto Bird
Kids? He's like, four years older than you. You silly bird.

????

According to his profile, Dace is about four years younger than me...

Kids?  He's like, four years older than you.  You silly bird.

????

According to his profile, Dace is about four years younger than me...

But you admitted in chat that, for whatever reason, that isn't your real birthday.

Guest Ghetto Bird

Quiet, you; what happens in chat, stays in chat... unless you get tooled, then it's open season...

You mean I can't tell the world that you're an eleven year-old pedeatrician who wears plimsoles, a tutu and a flamingo as a hat?

Oh, and Muzz is a werewolf.