TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw IS Diva SearcHHH thread

Guest fanofcoils

>who exactly in the WWE do you like. I mean, it seems you don't like good matches..you don't like gimmicks/characters..so are you just the regular WWE hater that likes to complain or something?

I don't like good matches, I like good matches that mean something. I like gimmicks/characters, Orton does not have one other than the heel in Evolution who was kicked out and wants revenge, that does not make him a good guy. Orton was never super cool like the Rock. He was a much lesser degree cool, and he is much less over now. Benoit, Jericho, RVD, Cena, etc > Orton in popularity.

Okay the next one of us who goes to a live televised events has to take a sign that says-

TONIGHT

YOU FACE...

KANE!!!!!

Why are you staring into the scanner, you asshat? There aren't treasures under there...

Are you kidding. I work at a grocery store. Do you know how much money gets dropped down the scanner/belt?

$4.83 (I counted)

Okay the next one of us who goes to a live televised events has to take a sign that says-

TONIGHT

YOU FACE...

KANE!!!!!

:lol: that'd be funny

We could get it going like other crowd spots like "WHAT" "WOOOO" and "TWO"

Everytime someone on the show starts out saying "tonight you're gonna face/it's gonna be xxxx vs/It'll be you vs/etc the crowd shouts "KANE!!!"