TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Where's all the hate?

After reading up on TSM lately, I've realized something. These old threads are getting bumped and it's making me nostalgic. I want to know what the hell happened around here. It's like we've all been neutered or something. We need an arch-nemesis. Why did we have to ban all of the protagonists again? We're THIS CLOSE to being Mormon, I swear.

Ok, Addy, you posted some stupid wrestling gif here. then I saw your stupid ass signature picture that isn't even halfway to the halfway mark of humourousness.

Basically makes me see fucking red because that's like two shitty deranged hermit posts with lousy fucking LOL idiocy x2. I mean really, pull it together.

Ok, Addy, you posted some stupid wrestling gif here. then I saw your stupid ass signature picture that isn't even halfway to the halfway mark of humourousness.

Basically makes me see fucking red because that's like two shitty deranged hermit posts with lousy fucking LOL idiocy x2. I mean really, pull it together.

Oh em gee

Hey, I'll have you know that I posted that last night after Raw but mine had "Let Me Clear My Throat" playing on a loop with it. And I made Fook spit apple juice.

I personally don't have a problem with this being the best post ever.

Yeah, a post that didn't require even a little bit of thought beyond understanding the basics of operating a computer really deserves to be touted as the best post ever. I personally wouldn't have a problem with you being eaten alive by wild dogs, shoe head motherfucker.

Guest Vitamin X
Country western rap records are good.

They have those? Similar to that one song they used in that, I think, iPod commercial with the squaredancing to hip-hop?

Guest Nanks

Unless I'm very much mistaken IDRM was quoting from Eminem's Quitter which is from his feud with Everlast.

Country Western Rap Record = Whitey Ford Sings The Blues/Eat At Whitey's

If I'm wrong I shall feel most foolish.