TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

What will Vince say next week?

It's definitely about Taboo Tuesday. It might have something to do with the November GM elections too. ;)

Guest JMA

I think you hit the nail on the head, HartFan. If it isn't the fans picking CRAZY~! matches, it will most likely be something equally uneventful.

Bischoff is fired and then rehired in some other capacity, and some other person becomes GM.

Or that in a special gauntlet match every superstar on Raw will face... Kane.

Guest Evolution

They really should have a Raw vs. Smackdown match, if only because they can hype the game with the same name while they hype the match itself. I don't think Vince should announce it, though, I think Raw should invade Smackdown (or vice versa) and then hype it from there.

Of course, they probably won't do it at all.

So staying on topic with the thread, I agree with the Taboo Tuesday announcement.

From 1wrestling:

"A WWE source tells 1Wrestling.com that Eric Bischoff is apparently in the doghouse for leaving last night's PPV early because he thought he wasn't on the show. Bischoff wasn't told by agents and writers that he was going to be involved in sending Coach to the ring during the Triple H/Randy Orton match, and by the time someone was able to reach him by cell phone he was two hours away driving to Seattle for RAW."

Well, they may do a "GM Election"

Guest Nobody in Particular

If it's about Taboo Tuesday they blew it completely. I don't know if it was shown on Spike, but TSN played the commercial for the PPV several times, and it said something about the fans voting on who gets a world title shot.

From 1wrestling:

"A WWE source tells 1Wrestling.com that Eric Bischoff is apparently in the doghouse for leaving last night's PPV early because he thought he wasn't on the show. Bischoff wasn't told by agents and writers that he was going to be involved in sending Coach to the ring during the Triple H/Randy Orton match, and by the time someone was able to reach him by cell phone he was two hours away driving to Seattle for RAW."

Well, they may do a "GM Election"

That's really not Bischoff's fault. Someone should have told him to stick around ahead of time. Now if he left after his segment on Heat, that would be a different story. But if he left in the middle of the show, I wouldn't blame him.

If it's about Taboo Tuesday they blew it completely. I don't know if it was shown on Spike, but TSN played the commercial for the PPV several times, and it said something about the fans voting on who gets a world title shot.

They'll probably edit the segment out next week in Canada. But since everyone who reads the internet news already knows what's going to happen, it won't be that big of an announcement.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

I hope this isn't true, but I wonder if this might have something to do with the return of Steph to TV.

Guest Evolution
3. New set

Well, if it's a new set, there wouldn't be much of a point of announcing it, would there be? Unless he does it right at the beginning of the show.

Besides, that's pretty lame for a "groundbreaking" announcement. Even more lamer than the usual announcements.

According to the commercials I saw last night, the fans are going to pick the Heavyweight Title contender for Taboo Tuesday.

Guest Nanks

So is this Taboo Tuesday "fans pick the challenger" thing actually going to be legit or will it just be another WWE Poll where we're all meant to believe we're having input just coz they say so, ie. Diva Search.

Thank you for calling Taboo Tuesday.

If you'd like to vote for Randy Orton, press 1 now.

If you'd like to vote for Randy Orton twice, press 2 now.

If you'd like to vote for Randy Orton for your state's governor, press 3.

If you'd like to vote for Randy Orton to win American Idol, press 4.

Si usted quisiera votar por Randy Orton, ahora presione 5.