TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

GENESIS V CARD - SEPTEMBER 19th

I give up all responsibility for the opening since someone else has been stupid- I mean, generous enough to take it in hand.

Went out tonight, and witnessed a good thirty people perform a conga across the floor of Rock City to Marilyn Manson's verision of 'Personal Jesus'.

I despair of the youth of today.

Guest Ghetto Bird

So, uhm, does this mean that I should chop of the first two thousand words of my match?

Guest Ghetto Bird

*shrug*

I just took this:

(Decorum notes: The Rose Bowl is, of course, an enormous outdoor football stadium, so hope for dry conditions. The ring is at midfield, and has a canopy over top of it, ala Wrestlemania IX; on all four sides of the canopy is a ginormous jumbotron television for those in the upper, upper, upper, upper mezzanine. The wrestlers enter from between a huge, flourescent glass sign with "GENESIS" written in cursive. An homage to G3's famous entrance way, however, this sign is firmly secured and not individually lettered, being 'handwritten,' theoretically preventing it from being used as a prop in a repeat of MacPhisto/Raynor. The entrace way is in red carpeting, and is lined with crystaline busts of famous SWF wrestlers through the federation's history, and large canvas spreads displaying still shots of famous moments. The orchestra is set up opposite the entrance way.)

And went crazy with it...

ATTENTION

My inbox was full. But now it's not. So if you've been trying to send a match to me, it's open now.

Gotta split. Good luck to all!

Alright. Genesis is going to be postponed until the morning, as one of my markers is missing (surprise, surprise), and others have been rather late. Also, as a BIG NOTE, Mark, your match got cut off -- please resend it to me in two posts.

This is a chance to add a little more to the show, though probably not a match if you no-showed. I heartily endorse trying it, given my late sleep habbits.

EDIT: And as far as the Storm card goes, don't worry about it, as I intended it to be a promo show.

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

Guest Ghetto Bird

Not that simple; it could have very well been my match that filled up his inbox. Or, I could have sent it just after his box became full... which is why I'm asking...

Guest Ghetto Bird
Alright. Genesis is going to be postponed until the morning, as one of my markers is missing (surprise, surprise), and others have been rather late. Also, as a BIG NOTE, Mark, your match got cut off -- please resend it to me in two posts.

This is a chance to add a little more to the show, though probably not a match if you no-showed. I heartily endorse trying it, given my late sleep habbits.

EDIT: And as far as the Storm card goes, don't worry about it, as I intended it to be a promo show.

-Z

Damn; I was hoping that I'd get to read the show before tomorrow night... I'm going to lose access to the internet until 8pm Pacific tomorrow in about 40 minutes.

Don't worry Birdman, your hideously long match made it into my inbox safe and sound. In fact, it took up the last two spots, so if anyone tried to submit and couldn't but thought they did and ends up noshowing, it's all your fault!

:firing: :bonk: :gas: :phaser: :spank: :boxing:

~!

:P :P :P

crap... I forgot about the length restrictions on PMs. Well, I don't have acopy here at work with me, so I will have to wait until I am home to send it.