TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

RAW Rating

If you don't like Orton, good.

Jebus, "People with cocks can't like Orton", "The sheep like Orton"

Orton does have talent and it's just up to taste if you like him or not. I hate how people always think that if they dislike somebody everyone else has to dislike them too otherwise they're wrong stupid marks who like guys.

Maybe it's just me, but that annoys the shit out of me.

*Goes to get some sleep*

Guest fanofcoils

The only talent Orton has was having a good match or series of matches with Edge (which is what people have said on this forum), everything else is generic.

Orton's character sucks now, he gets no reaction for a reason (I've been keeping track the past two Raws, for both of them, on his way to the ring, fans don't even reach out to high five him, they even did this to Maven, Maven!).

The only talent Orton has was having a good match or series of matches with Edge (which is what people have said on this forum), everything else is generic.

Orton's character sucks now, he gets no reaction for a reason (I've been keeping track the past two Raws, for both of them, on his way to the ring, fans don't even reach out to high five him, they even did this to Maven, Maven!).

Ya, it's okay to argue against him.. I just don't like when people say "He sucks and any one who says other wise is stupid"

I still think Benoit should have the title, while Orton's obssession of being the youngest World Heavyweight Champion ever ruins his wonderful lifestyle, and eventually would have led to Evolution kicking him out for being a weak link.

But that's just the way I would of booked it.

I agree that Orton is not really over. I was waiting to see how the wwe's direction would play out and I think "rushed" is the conclusion. Benoit is more over than Orton imo. Remember last week when Orton was in trouble in the match? The fans were chanting "Benoit..Benoit". This week when Benoit was in trouble and Orton was out the fans did not start chanting "Randy...Randy". This may seem insignificant to some, but it is part of the subtle aspects of giving someone the monster push. They want him to be the out and out #1 babyface carrying the show and he simply is not. Jericho and HBK are also more over than him. Hell, it could be argued Kane could give him a run as a face if the wwe turns him. As someone said he gets good(not great) reactions against the heel Evoltuion, but besides that he is just "there". The wwe imo better go with the back-up(if true) of Orton/Cena for Mania 21, but even that doesn't make sense now if both are faces. Why did they have that encounter at SummerSlam?

Orton is just not reay to be a top guy, he's still too green to get this type of push because sooner or later the fans are going to shit all over it. Randy needs to be stuck in midcard hell for another 2 years until he starts getting over on his own instead of going over guys that should be main eventing right now.

Wait a sec...people are surprised that Orton may have dropped overness after becoming Ronnie Garvin '04? He wins the belt one month, loses it the next and SHOCK HORROR people begin to stop caring about him. Coincidence? Maybe. But it damn sure didn't help him.

Oh, and I still remember a few weeks ago when this folder was pro-Orton. How times do change.

Quickly.