TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest CronoT

The OAO "Thank GOD the Diva Search is over Thread"

Guest fanofcoils
Watch for the no reaction other than maybe hearing some teenage girls screaming for Orton's entrance.

He was pretty much right until he came out.

BITCHIN PYRO BABY~!

He was pretty right what?

can someone put some meat on her bones please...seeing ribs is nasty...

Ummm...did you take a good look at her? :huh: She isn't exactly skinny dude...

Sure as hell isn't 'meatless' in that ass area.

The ass is nice I admit..but seeing ribs like that is just a major turn off to me...

Watch for the no reaction other than maybe hearing some teenage girls screaming for Orton's entrance.

BITCHIN PYRO BABY~!

In other words the 'HEY' hit on the PA system...and yea, mostly audible were girls, and you would be correct, then he stepped out onto the stage...and actually got a you know...reaction.

Guest GreatOne
You know who the biggest mark in the world for Bret Hart is?

Bret Hart.

If Flair's legacy is "HHH's bootlick", then Hart's is rapidly becoming "bitter, jealous, tragedy who couldn't deal with it when the fans told him he was boring."

Oh come on. Like Flair isn't a mark for himself?

Being bitter is INFINITELY better than being an ass-kisser.

Well with Bret there was the whole 'I WAS SCREWED' thing, which it's fucking wrestling for christsakes! You would have to believe wrestling was in fact real to believe it was a screwjob.

As opposed to Jim Herd, who couldn't have actually WORKED in one of his own Pizza Huts, wanting not only to job Flair out but make him look totally stupid (like most of you want to do to HHH), pretty much what Bischoff ended up doing anyway but at least Flair still had mileage left.

Bret: OMG he would have had to job to Austin eventually after beating Michaels in the blowoff, WHATTA SCREWJOB!!!!!!!!

Flair: Would have jobbed to Billy G...er Lex Luger, and never been heard from again.

Flair>Bret

Guest fanofcoils

Damn, my ears must be deceiving me...I heard a reaction. :(

I also saw Orton signs in teh crowd..that were...get this...being held up by guys :o. But I'm sure all of them were 'Orton sucks' signs..but security ripped them in half or something.

;)

Yeah a reaction, a silent reaction. Signs for Orton, lol they are plants for TV.

Guest fanofcoils

BITCHIN PYRO BABY~!

In other words the 'HEY' hit on the PA system...and yea, mostly audible were girls, and you would be correct, then he stepped out onto the stage...and actually got a you know...reaction.

Yep a silent reaction, which he has gotten every single time (for his entrance) since he has turned face.

Guest JMA
Well with Bret there was the whole 'I WAS SCREWED' thing, which it's fucking wrestling for christsakes! You would have to believe wrestling was in fact real to believe it was a screwjob.

Actually, Bret only brings up Montreal when WWE does. Seems to me that WWE mentions it just as much (if not more) than him. And yes, it is "just wrestling." That's not the point. The screw-job wasn't a work, it WAS real.

Bret: OMG he would have had to job to Austin eventually after beating Michaels in the blowoff, WHATTA SCREWJOB!!!!!!!!

Flair: Would have jobbed to Billy G...er Lex Luger, and never been heard from again.

Again, Bret has said that he would've jobbed the belt to anyone (even the Brawler). He only refused to put ONE guy over in his entire career.

Flair>Bret

Please. Bret had Flair totally beat when it came to actual in-ring work.