TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
natey2k4

No Mercy PPV.. Looks Good/Bad?.. Discuss It Here.

If anyone here is actually watching (or even listening to the scramble vision, I suppose), make sure to let us know what's going on. :)

Well, shows starting off with Eddie Guerrero vs Luther Reigns w/ Mark Jindrak

Lol...Eddie 'pickpockets' a security guard for his blackjack and puts it in his boot. So I'm guessing he's gonna use it...or probaly get it used on him.

EDIT- Eddie wins after hitting Luther in the head with it then hitting a frog splash.

Guest JRE

Scramble feed is on for me finally!

Uh...Eddie just did something involving stealing a police baton from a security guard and hitting Jindrak with a chair.

....Lets see...hits Luther with the baton (pulls it from his boots)...frog splash- and Eddie wins

Meltzer:

"Eddie Guerrero vs. Luther Reigns is opening the PPV. Reigns is being accompanied by Jindrak. Guerrero used the Big Bossman tribute finish, although his name was never mentioned. He used a baton from a police officer at ringside for a foreign object followed by a frog splash. Below average."

Keller:

"WWE UNFORGIVEN PPV REPORT

OCTOBER 3, 2004

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J.

Michael Cole and Tazz introduced and previewed the event.

1 -- EDDIE GUERRERO vs. LUTHER REIGNS (w/Mark Jindrak)

It can't thrill the fragile psyche of Guerrero to be working an opening PPV match. After a fast-paced opening minute or two of back and forth action, Reigns began working over Guerrero's back. He bent Guerrero backwards over his knee. Guerrero kneed out of it and bailed out to ringside. Back in the ring Reigns gave Guerrero another backbreaker and bent his back over his knee. Guerrero blocked a move by Reigns and countered by pushing his feet off the top rope and slammed Reigns backward. Cole called it an "inverted DDT," which is code for Cole saying, "I have no idea what to call it but it involved someone wrapping their arms around their opponent's head. At 10:00 Guerrero went for his Three Amigos vertical suplex series. On the third suplex attempt, Reigns blocked it and dropped Guerrero face-first onto the mat. Guerrero bailed out to ringside. He yanked an object away from a security cop standing in the front row. He then hid it in his boot, reentered the ring, and dropkicked a chair-wielding Reigns into Jindrak, who was standing on the ring apron. Guerrero then went for a Frog Splash, but Reigns moved. Guerrero then yanked the stolen object (an "extension baton") out of his boot and hit Reigns with it, then landed his Frog Splash for the win.

WINNER: Guerrero at 13:13.

STAR RATING: *3/4 -- Okay match. Nothing wrong with it at all. It played into Guerrero's gimmick of "lying, cheating, and stealing" while giving Reigns an out for losing.

-Josh Matthews asked Dawn about her comments about Haas on Smackdown, saying that she was having an affair with Haas even though Haas and Jackie had just goten engaged. Dawn barged into Jackie's locker room with a camera and told her the engagement wouldn't last long. Dawn said: "You're not even a challenge. And by the look of things, you can't even measure up." Dawn's a good, nasty heel character."

He forgot to mention nobody fucking cares about a Dawn/Jackie feud.

:( I do...I love wrestling..yea, but T & A isn't always a bad thing. Hell...it's never really a bad thing.

But meh..that's just me.

Guest Real F'n Show
Lets go London chant

Seriously?

That's cool. Was it a loud chant, or just a few people that the camera picked up on?

Guest Tjhe CyNick

London's getting chants? Looks like he'll be getting the WWE Title then.