TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
natey2k4

No Mercy PPV.. Looks Good/Bad?.. Discuss It Here.

Cena winning took me completely by surprise. I can't honestly believe that he's going to take the title with him when filming The Marine, so I'm expecting somebody to beat him for the title on Smacdown this week.

Because they've never let the US Title go dormant without a defense for months at a time following No Mercy. *cough*BigShow*cough*

;)

Point taken. I guess I'm being too sensible about this thing.

*watches Randy Orton jokes fly about...>_>

And Rico wins with a moonsault, pretty nice one too

Guest Tjhe CyNick

Babyfaces have won most of the big matches, I would say that says JBL is retaining.

Cena has already started filming for the Marine. Thats why he wasn't on the past couple fo SD's. They just have him cut promos.

I would bet he drops the US title within the next few weeks. Maybe they'll do an injury angle with him, and he can get stripped again.

As for the WWE title picture, all the talk is Angle/Taker (plans can and do change), so I dont think there's any rush to put Cena in the Heavyweight title picture.

Cena winning took me completely by surprise. I can't honestly believe that he's going to take the title with him when filming The Marine, so I'm expecting somebody to beat him for the title on Smacdown this week.

Because they've never let the US Title go dormant without a defense for months at a time following No Mercy. *cough*BigShow*cough*

;)

Point taken. I guess I'm being too sensible about this thing.

*watches Randy Orton jokes fly about...>_>

And Rico wins with a moonsault, pretty nice one too

Were Jackie and Dawn heavily involved in the match. (Hopefully not)

5 for 7 for me for predictions, not that anyone but me cares.

They kept showing clips of Taker winning the title all night and said if he wins tonight it would be (i think) he's 5th win. I could only remember 1 but anyway looks like they want it to mean something

Hey, you paid their salaries by buying this pPV, so enjoy. :)

...I don't think anyone in the thread has actually bought the PPV...

Seems like most watching are from the UK

How's the main event so far?

For those of you watching, please elaborate farther than the word "crappy" when you post your reply.

Just a normal taker jbl match but everytime taker does a choke slam or makes him tap it doesnt matter cus he needs to get him in the hearse

And this time...the crowds pretty into it. And there's this one chick screaming like she's crazy about Taker, and she's very, VERY audible.

Just a normal taker jbl match but everytime taker does a choke slam or makes him tap it doesnt matter cus he needs to get him in the hearse

So Taker makes JBL look like a bitch, but we get some interference and JBL wins. That's what I'm guessing, at least.

Quick, on the fly prediction...who thinks Hendirech is going to cause Taker to lose?

It'll take more than one man to cost Undertaker the match.

Guest Real F'n Show
Quick, on the fly prediction...who thinks Hendirech is going to cause Taker to lose?

I'm hoping that just as Heidenreich is about to put Taker in the hearse, naked Mideon pops out and distracts him, allowing Taker to hit JBL with a shovel and knock him into the hearse to win the belt.

Guest The Minor Threat
HUGE Holy shit chant this time, with a chokeslam through announce table.

And JBL is busted open BAD.

Karma's a bitch.

*fades into obscurity*