TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw is Snitsky in MSG Thread

If the fans can pick ANYTHING, it's painfully obvious that none of the champions are going to lose (except maybe the tag champs, maybe). No fan in there right damn mind is going to think Edge, HBK, or Benoit is going to get the title off HHH. Most of them are staring and just knowing in the back of their heads that they are building to Orton vs. HHH. It's a given at this point. The sky is blue, the earth spins, and Orton is going to wrestle HHH at Wrestlemania for the championship.

This is correct, but then everyone thought the same thing in 1998/99 when it was obvious that Austin/Rock was the WM15 main event. It did headline Mania, but in the build up we got some great matches, and title changes, from Rock/Mankind.

So, since Orton is being booked like Austin, next week on Raw - Y2J/HHH in a no-dq match. Evolution and Benoit/Benjamin get in a big brawl at ringside (like DX and the Corporation) and Stone Cold Randy Orton comes down, nails HHH with a chair and we get a brief Jericho title run!

I can't wait till both HHH and Kane pin Orton at the same time next year and then a month later Orton is fired by Bischoff after giving both Kane and Orton RKOs ONLY AFTER build-up of Orton being the special ref even after Kane and HHH break Bischoff's ankle.

Then, we can have Randy stalk Bischoff in camo gear before revealing to the world that EUGENE got Randy back into the company because Eugene "was never good enough!" for Bischoff.

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Molly now can't beat Stacy, even with inteference from Trish.

Did she ask Stephanie if she was gaining weight or something? Question the dress code?

The second one. Poor Molly. I've always heard she's a team player and all, but this has got to be pushing her patience,

Guest GreatOne

Eugene bald? Oh Jeff 'Not real crithp' Garcia's bald too HEHEE NOW I GET IT! :lol:

What's he gotta do now for Carmella to like him, go half gay?

Guest combat_rock

Is anyone else dissapointed with the fact that Shelton Benjamin did NOTHING this week? It's like one week they put him over the champ (albeit questionably) and the next week he does nothing. I call this the rollercoaster push effect.

Guest GreatOne

Sue me, I actually liked this RAW. Of course the thread actually helped BUT........

Lita's acting being cheesier than my cheese bread--as Lance Storm would say that has lots of cheese.

Michaels/Christian, Snitsky, I mean hell they're doing different stuff, I can't fault them for that. Would ending the brand extension and Angle + his latest random hosses and Undertaker be any better?

I can accept, not like mind you, Orton having usurped Benoit but hell I'll take it over Michaels as the white hot superface or Undertaker--if they ended the brand extension tomorrow. BUT TAKER IS THE FACE CHALLENGER FOR HHH'S BELT, IT'S DIFFERENT NOW!!!!!!!!

Jericho/HHH, which is probably only the third time they've ever had a match which didn't hurt Jericho.

Granted there's still a few 'What the hell is this crap?' moments, Stacy Keibler superdiva being one. But it could be worse.

Sue me, I actually liked this RAW. Of course the thread actually helped BUT........

Lita's acting being cheesier than my cheese bread--as Lance Storm would say that has lots of cheese.

Michaels/Christian, Snitsky, I mean hell they're doing different stuff, I can't fault them for that. Would ending the brand extension and Angle + his latest random hosses and Undertaker be any better?

I can accept, not like mind you, Orton having usurped Benoit but hell I'll take it over Michaels as the white hot superface or Undertaker--if they ended the brand extension tomorrow. BUT TAKER IS THE FACE CHALLENGER FOR HHH'S BELT, IT'S DIFFERENT NOW!!!!!!!!

Jericho/HHH, which is probably only the third time they've ever had a match which didn't hurt Jericho.

Granted there's still a few 'What the hell is this crap?' moments, Stacy Keibler superdiva being one. But it could be worse.

When did Downhome change his name?

I didn't find raw to be that bad, but I did find it to be that funny. The crowd was nice and I think that's why I thought the show was decent. I mean look at all the "funny" stuff from this show.

Ric Flair proclaiming Triple H to be the greatest of all-time one week after Randy Orton told him about being a kiss-ass who is throwing his own legacy down the toilet. So much for that peop talk he returns this week and sucks Trips' ass out(sorry for the vulgar, but it is disgusting).

Flair talking about killing virgins even though he is almost 60 friggin years old. Then again, I saw Divorce court yesterday where a man older than Flair had a 20 year old wife and was sleeping around. Maybe that was his inspiration.

Triple H attacking fans and calling them all pimply faced teenagers who can't make decisions. I mean how much more is he going to say to tell us he knows better than what we know and want? I bet he's dead serious too. All this happening, while the channel is being flipped or skipped by the millions of former fans.

Edge popping out of nowhere like a bully to steal the spotlight from the other contenders saying he deserved the title shot. It's true what he was saying, but honestly I think he is missing the point that he has never got a title match because fans just don't care to see him winning a world title.

HBK somehow feeling he could steal Hogan and Warrior's shctick now that they are no longer around. I mean HBK was called the greatest performer of all-time last week and I guess he felt Flair really meant Hulk Hogan. It was a good match I'll give them that.

Stacy and the other two worthless women from the Diva Search actually being put into matches and storylines taking up useless time. Eugene is still acting like he is retarded and that the same teenage market Trips is making fun of would like to see him get kissed and hugged by a slut. Two comic book heroes facing off against two Quebecors. Big Bad Kane gets beatdown from a lead pipe, but can survive a fiery death last year. Stone Cold Orton being carried out by authorities like Austin did in 1997.

I mean what's not to like? I mean what do wrestling fans expect. Not a variety show that is all about action adventure?

"It could be worse" = apologist mantra.

Guest GreatOne

"It could be worse" = apologist mantra.

And like I continue to hammer home each week, is RAW being good or bad that important in the end?

I'm not sure if I really wanna buy the 'taking up time' argument i.e. the Divas/women since people often complain about the matches/promos (by the people that are supposedly getting time taken away from them) being boring at the same time--you wanna see LONGER matches/promos?

And by it could be worse, we could have Vince do what everybody and his brother wanted and push the NWO or the WCW invaders over everyone else, and thus we'd be having Hogan vs Nash (or HHH) main events every week. Or we could just end the brand split.

I liked it, you didn't. Let's leave it at that.