TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw is Snitsky in MSG Thread

You know how you get a face massively over?

Have him remember that Evolution has three members.

And if you don't see all three of them, the other two are waiting to ambush you during a promo, or when you're just about to pin HHH for the belt.

So that face actually does something about it. Locks the others in a room. Takes them out before a big math. Something.

Guest jacksonesptama

I would love it if for just one night, they set up MSG the way they set up MSG during the 80's, with the short entrance way and such. You can never really tell when they come to MSG anymore cause they have the ramp and the Titantron and stuff. I loved the old setups like that.

Guest Quik

HBK's entrance was like the scene in Zoolander when Stiller walks up to accept the award even though he lost. Michaels was hopping around liek a tool even though the crowd didn't really give a shit... kinda painful to watch. Unless you're like me and hate Shawn Michaels now.

I would love it if for just one night, they set up MSG the way they set up MSG during the 80's, with the short entrance way and such. You can never really tell when they come to MSG anymore cause they have the ramp and the Titantron and stuff. I loved the old setups like that.

Well they do for MSG PPVs. IMO it probaly wouldn't look right for a RAW or a SD...well...RAW since that's seemingly the only event that goes there.

Guest Sylvan Grenier
I bet Michaels was intimidated by Kane.

Kane: B-4

HBK: Shit, you sunk my battleship. :(

Big Show: You sunk my battleship? We're playing Connect Four!

You know how you get a face massively over?

Have him remember that Evolution has three members.

And if you don't see all three of them, the other two are waiting to ambush you during a promo, or when you're just about to pin HHH for the belt.

So that face actually does something about it. Locks the others in a room. Takes them out before a big math. Something.

Babyfaces are stupid...duh.

Do you think Steve Austin would let them do stupid shit like that with his character? I doubt it.

And is Benoit EVER not in his ring attire?

I bet Michaels was intimidated by Kane.

Kane: B-4

HBK: Shit, you sunk my battleship. :(

Big Show: You sunk my battleship? We're playing Connect Four!

HHH: But-uh...I am the Game!

RVD: Where the fuck is your on button then? I wanna play me some Pac Man.