TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw is Snitsky in MSG Thread

Kane should totally do a shoot in the ring before leaving, if he is. He's had to put up with a LOT of shit in his WWE tenure, and has always kept his mouth shut.

THE FLAME WILL FINALLY BURN~

Are they keeping the winners of the match polls as a surprise at the PPV, or are they going to reveal them a week ahead of time or something?

Just as a MAJOR spoiler for Raw on Monday night:

I went to the Binghamton House Show tonight, and Jericho evidently got a pretty awful haircut. His hair is now only cut to his shoulders which, in my opinion, doesn't look good at all.

Forget Meltzer or Keller.

I'm here to bring you all the dirt.

HHH:"Jericho-uhhhh, you must cut your hair-uhhhhh and stop copying me-uhhhhh!!"

Does Jericho's hair look even worse than it has on recent Raws?

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Things I see happening this week...

Christian vs HBK ends with either HBK winning or a ridiculous amount of inteference putting Shawn away.

Shelton's announced as Orton's replacement for the Taboo Tuesday poll (I still can't get over how fucking bad that name is).

Kane and Gene have a confrontation of some sorts. I also reckon Snitsky will get another squash (against Stevie maybe?) to build him up before facing Kane.

There'll be more Christy Hemme nonsense, as they desperately try to shove her down the audience's collective throats, plus i'll also bet that since it's the first time they've been at MSG since WM20, either Christy or one of the other face girls will make fun of Molly getting her head shaved there.

Well I don't trust anything the Honky Tonk Man says... so I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

What sort of hawt newz!~ has Honky dropped in the past?

Yeah, he had that shoulder-length Dutch Boy cut last week. Ultra fey. Get a real haircut, you expatriate hippy!

Now would be a good time for that Nash/Jericho Hair vs. Hair banner again.

Tonight I want to have a shot coming back from commercial of Stevie Richards just sitting in a hallway with "The Theme From The Pink Panther" humming through the background as Batista walks in frame and just casually clotheslines Richards' head off.

Batista would then simply place his hands in his pockets and whistle the tune as he walks off.

Kane should totally do a shoot in the ring before leaving, if he is. He's had to put up with a LOT of shit in his WWE tenure, and has always kept his mouth shut.

THE FLAME WILL FINALLY BURN~

Are they keeping the winners of the match polls as a surprise at the PPV, or are they going to reveal them a week ahead of time or something?

I would love to read the transcript of an unemployed Kane shoot interview.

Tonight I want to have a shot coming back from commercial of Stevie Richards just sitting in a hallway with "The Theme From The Pink Panther" humming through the background as Batista walks in frame and just casually clotheslines Richards' head off.

Batista would then simply place his hands in his pockets and whistle the tune as he walks off.

Now that would FUCKING OWN!

wwe.com updated preview

Shawn v Christian

Rosey and Hurricane v La Resistance (Tag title match)

Stacy v Molly

Does Hurricane turn here, or do they continue doing the slow build?

Will Molly job again to Stacy? I bet Molly loses again to set up a gimmick match at Taboo Tuesday

Rosey and Hurricane v La Resistance (Tag title match)

Tag Title matches out of the blue usually means there'll be a switch.

Maybe this is part of the Hurri-heel storyline we've been promised.

I was pretty p.o.ed last week that he did nothing heelish. I had a sign ready that said:

Hurricane, Go Back to Florida!

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Will Molly job again to Stacy? I bet Molly loses again to set up a gimmick match at Taboo Tuesday

Here's a pop quiz for what may happen to Raw tonight. Tonight on Raw...

a) Molly jobs

b) Molly gets pantsed

c) Jerry Lawler insults Molly's looks

d) JR says Molly is "jealous" and/or a "jezebel"

e) All of the above

It's that predictable. Molly hasn't had televised singles win in about 7 months, I doubt it'll change tonight. Anyway, if it's an actual "match" tonight, Molly better have her working boots on, as she'll be flat out making Stacy look even passable.

Guest scratch

A buddy of mine is at MSG tonight, and he just called me and told me the place is EMPTY. Show starts in 20 mins. The entire top sections are tarped off....THIS IS MSG PEOPLE!! Certainly a sad thing..

--Scratch

Guest Trivia247

Watch that they spend three segments of kane beating on Gene in and out of the ring till in the last segment a Bloody covered with Gas Gene shouts out that He was Put up to Cause Lita to lose her baby...

Kane screams by who....

and Gene goes...

LITA!

And we get that dramatic scream of Confusion by Kane as he looks into the Camera

would make sense after all and would totally how the WWE operates. Either Matt or Lita.

you know what.... miscarriaging is a painful process. I know a few girls that have went through it and by know means would they EVER willingly go through with something like that.

I accept the fact that this storyline is based around a pityful accident, much like the Kane/Jericho "coffee spill" storyline.

Nothing new announced tonight for the show.

I wonder if we'll have more matches than just the HBK/CLB match.

Ummm..right under that (unless you were doing it from memory) it also says La Resistance vs Hurricane and Rosey, as well as Molly/Stacy. Not the greatest 'wrestling' but those are matches...

Guest Quik

Evil Ric Flair, Botchtista Bomb. Yippi-ki-yay.

Now get the guns, the joints, from watching original things and stuff... Let's get it on.

Guest Quik

Well, there goes that Kane quitting WWE rumour.

Long-winded Flair promo where he licks HHH's asshole clean?