TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

HonkeyTonkMan reports Kane is leaving WWE

http://www.thehonkytonkman.com/news/98854423.shtml

"Rumors have surfaced that Kane has given his notice to WWE. It is not known at this point if the rumors are for real. It seems WWe made a substantial cut in dollar amount on the renewal of Kane's contract. Kane was said not to be happy with the numbers and has given his early release notice. The story is developing and we will have more on this huge turn of events."

Okay, so no credible source has posted it yet, but I figured it was worth a thread. Is there any reason why HTM would know about Kane leaving the WWE? Are he and Jacobs friends or something?

No one says reliable resource like the guy that held the IC title for MONTHS because he refused to drop the title to anyone.

Farris is a bum, even his cousin Lawler admits it. While I wouldn't mind seeing Kane leave, I'd rather hear it from a reliable source firsth.

Guest lactose
Maybe Kane is going to invade NWA TNA to give the fans what they really want Kane vs Abyss!

here's hoping \o/

Farris is a bum, even his cousin Lawler admits it.

When Jerry Lawler says you're scum.....

I'd rather hear it from a reliable source firsth.

LITA~!

Since he's married to Lita, anything that happens to him, must apply to her since it's a joint marriage, or whatever bullshit she made up to make him face HBK. Which means she's gone too, right?

Jim Ross will soon re-open the wwf hotline and state Kane is leaving and Diesel is returning. ;)

I've also heard Kane was upset that his "brother" is going to get to do the sequel to Katie Vick with Heidenwhatever on smackdown. He is going to leave raw and join up with his brother on smackdown. Thsource for this was The Informer in wwe smackdown magazine. :lol:

On a serious note who could blame Jacobs for leaving. I mean there is a thing such as pride. How many dumb things can they force upon this poor man :P

On a serious note who could blame Jacobs for leaving. I mean there is a thing such as pride. How many dumb things can they force upon this poor man :P

Kane has been a joke for two years. I find it hard to believe he could really be that concerned about the stupid crap they have him do if he's put up with everything he has. I believe Kane's a "company man" who will do just about anything asked of him. Is this current angle ANY worse than the crap he's done in the past?

If it's merely the end of his contract and he's sick of the locker room scene or the booking, a change to SD could have possibly been discussed. However, I've not heard anything about "retiring" or "heading to such-and-such."

Guest Dynamite Kido

295.jpg

I say.....I say......Kane is LEAVING the WWE!!!!!!

God help you if this jackoff becomes your source of information.

Honkeytonk must have been a very busy person this weekend. Seeing how he had a wrestling match in California on Saturday night, then quickly flying back to get to his computer just so he could report some lie. Good for him.

Guest lactose

maybe he has an intel (dun dun dun dun) centrino equipped laptop and just happened to be in a starbucks with wireless axs :)

Guest INXS

Nothing could be further from the truth. HTM has either beem misled or is full of shit.

The Torch has said that multiple sources have said that there is truth to the report. Renegotiations aren't going well, and, while things have not yet gotten as bad as Kane giving his notice, he isn't happy with the way things are going.

The Torch

LOL.

has said that multiple sources have said that there is truth to the report.

"Multiple sources" probably = HTM. The Torch is the kind of place that will take an obscure hint from anybody that probably isn't true and then report it as coming from "a source" (which is just barely technically true.) This is why, if you read the Torch, WM20 booking changed about three dozen times in the year before the show.

The Torch

LOL.

has said that multiple sources have said that there is truth to the report.

"Multiple sources" probably = HTM. The Torch is the kind of place that will take an obscure hint from anybody that probably isn't true and then report it as coming from "a source" (which is just barely technically true.) This is why, if you read the Torch, WM20 booking changed about three dozen times in the year before the show.

To be fair, the booking for WM XX probably did change three dozen times, at least, in the year running up to it, but that's only because WWE doesn't plan long term anymore. That said, Keller is a tad Daffy Ducked in the head when it comes to news a lot of the time. As a wise man once said, if you want to know the news get The Observer, if you want to know Wade Keller's opinion, get the Torch, because that's what you get with the Torch, but that's about all you get.

Kane's angry WWE took his son away from him. :rolleyes:

Edit: If Kane is actually leaving, could Hell freeze and Snitsky actually winning at Taboo?!!