TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Braves/Astros NLDS Thread

Guest Smues

Holy cow what a game. I've been on the edge of my seat (on my braves seat cushion) since the 6th inning. Game 5 is a go. Thanks to that (mini rant: on) FUCKING STUPID Tv scheduling FUCK YOU FOX FUCK YOU ESPN FUCK OFF MONEYMAKERS (mini rant: off) game 5 is at 4est if the cards and dodgers have a game 5. In the evening is they don't. I HATE these damn TV schedules where no one knows when the games start until other games are over JUST SCHEDULE THEM AND BE DONE. Hopefully St louis wins because Jaret Wright's numbers in night games are a lot better.

Guest Smues

I pray St. Louis wins because if the game is at 4EST I won't be home until 2 hours into the game.

Guest Anglesault
Holy cow what a game. I've been on the edge of my seat (on my braves seat cushion) since the 6th inning. Game 5 is a go. Thanks to that (mini rant: on) FUCKING STUPID Tv scheduling FUCK YOU FOX FUCK YOU ESPN FUCK OFF MONEYMAKERS (mini rant: off) game 5 is at 4est if the cards and dodgers have a game 5. In the evening is they don't. I HATE these damn TV schedules where no one knows when the games start until other games are over JUST SCHEDULE THEM AND BE DONE.

It's got to be a pain for people actually attending the games.

Guest Smues
Holy cow what a game. I've been on the edge of my seat (on my braves seat cushion) since the 6th inning. Game 5 is a go. Thanks to that (mini rant: on) FUCKING STUPID Tv scheduling FUCK YOU FOX FUCK YOU ESPN FUCK OFF MONEYMAKERS (mini rant: off) game 5 is at 4est if the cards and dodgers have a game 5. In the evening is they don't. I HATE these damn TV schedules where no one knows when the games start until other games are over JUST SCHEDULE THEM AND BE DONE.

It's got to be a pain for people actually attending the games.

No shit, I've always hated moving games for TV. It happens enough in the regular season (cough cough ESPN sunday night game). The post season just makes it worse. If by some act of god I had the money to buy plane tickets and game tickets and hotel rooms to go see a braves playoff game I just know it'd get changed on time and I'd be fucked. Now I know it doesn't happen in the CS and world series, but still it's ridiculous. Hell during the season I flew down and saw a thursday friday and saturday game. We thought about going friday saturday sunday. If we'd planned it like that the sunday game was supposed to be at 1pm so we'd have planned to leave atlanta after the game. Thank god we didn't because it then got moved to 8pm EST for espn. It's such a load of shit.

Guest Smues

Hell the announcers don't even know what's going on half the time. Yesterday I caught the Braves game on the radio feed and they were trying to figure out exactly when today's game would have been if New York and St. Louis both won yesterday. Stupid fox/espn

Guest Smues

Game 5 tonight at 8est I think. I'll be home in time, huzzah Cards winning. Jaret Wright Vs. Roy Oswalt. Jaret pitches best in night games, but Oswalt is a beast. GO BRAVES.

Guest Smues

Game 5 of this series is about to start, so to hype it up Fox shows a huge video package on the yanks-sox series. Eat me Fox, Eat me.

I reiterate my hatred for Carlos Beltran.

Any other team would use Game 4 as momentum and come out and kick ass.

Oh not the Braves. It's still only 3-0 with plenty of time but now is the time to do it.

Not with Wright on the mound. He's been horrible in this series.

And I love Beltran. I just wish he didn't play for the Astros. Braves are gonna have to get into the Astros' pen quick if they want a shot at this. Otherwise, they'll have the indignity of being the first to go down in defeat to the Stros in a postseason series.

The way they were at the end of Game 3 and Game 4 they looked like they know they HAVE to win this. Like this is the be all end all.

I haven't seen this from them ever.

I hope Chris Russo on WFAN didn't jinx the series by basically calling it over and that the Braves were in the LCS.

Guest Smues

DIE FOX DIE. There's no excuse for showing highlights from July of 2 other teams mid game.