TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

SNL last night..

I play golf, talk to friends, wait for the cast for a few hours and mostly just make jokes and think of new ways to get in trouble.

You can leave the line for 2 hrs so I'll usually go and eat dinner for a while.

Time goes by really fast even though it can get rough from 4-7 am.

bob, Why do you put so much effort into defending a television show? especially one that airs on a Saturday Night??

seriously, give it up...check out a concert or a party or somethin...or please tell me youre just taping this shit.

Dude goes to these things live...if I was in NYC i'd love to go to this every Saturday night so I'm not gonna knock the guy for that...

Id be down to check out a live SNL while in NYC...but not every weekend.

well, ya gotta think about it though...it's not live EVERY weekend...next weekend for example is the Jimmy Fallon tribute show (he was good enough to warrant one of these?)...so technically you're not going EVERY weekend...

I wouldn't do it any night it was supposed to be disgustingly cold- because that's just not worth it.

I've waited all night in December and January though. In shorts no less. It was fun.

Im probably going to be back in NYC in January...so anything that sounds amusing does intrigue me...

But how do you play golf in line?

I bring a putter and a ball and just use a bag as a hole and just play it on the street. It's kind of hard since the street slopes downhill and there's tons of people but it's an easy way to pass the time.

If you think I've almost gotten hit by many cars doing golf- you're right.