TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
janusd

Promo: Aftermath

(Flash of inspiration. No-sell it if you like. :P)

SWF Storm has gone off the air, but that does not necessarily mean that all the action has stopped as well. Superstars are busy resting and recovering in their locker rooms, celebrating wins and losses, and generally preparing to leave for the night. One such individual is Max King. And his lovely and primped-up companion, the SWF Women's Champion Kelly Connelly, who on this very night managed to defend her title.

"The title looks good on me, don't you think?" Kelly asks.

"You beat a Geisha reject, Maddix's slut of a girlfriend, and a mutant freak for it." King grins. "It only looks good on you."

Both chuckling, King shoulders his bag as they step out of their locker room and head down the hallway. With Kelly on his arm, the ICTV Champion has a grin a mile wide on his face, at least until they turn the corner to the parking lot and see a figure lounging against the shadowed wall. In the darkness, most of Ebony's body is near invisible, save for her green eyes and the white of her sharp teeth. The shine of something metallic is also visible as she appears to sharpen her claws.

"Oh, great. What do you want?" King mutters.

"A good woman for one, and the belt yours is carrying for another... a shame I can't kill two birds with one stone." Ebony purrs softly, while Kelly tries to figure out if she should look pleased or offended.

"She beat you and the others fair and square." King smirks.

"I don't recall interference being 'fair and square'." the ferreasel answers, stepping out of the shadow. She's filing her claws with a sharp looking knife, and she runs her tongue around her muzzle with a deadly look, as blood trickles from a gash in her muzzle. "Being thrown into the barricade did not help my mood..."

"Someone's a sore loser..." Kelly smirks, before being shut up by the look Ebony gives her.

"Keep an eye on your gold, little girl... and you..." she points the knife in the direction of King's genitals. "Keep an eye on your little friends."

With those calm words, Ebony steps back and allows the two to pass. Max struts past with a wary look, making sure Kelly is on the opposite side of him to the devilish looking ferret-weasel, who simply turns her head and runs her tongue over her muzzle almost tauntingly as she watches them go, running her eyes up Kelly's body.

"No muscle, no stamina..." she shakes her head with a throaty chuckle. "The Ichiban woman is better suited to that title than her....oh, I would relish a fight over the gold with THAT woman..."

A pause.

"That reminds me..."

With a sly grin on her face, Ebony sashays away from the parking lot, hoping to hunt down Ann Onita before she leaves for the night...

...you know, I'm still in shock that I managed to get the win in this match, first of all. I guess I'm just lucky that Maddix didn't get a chance to write.

Second of all...I didn't expect the spot with Ebony being thrown into the barricade to get that kind of reaction.

Third of all...<Kelly>Eeep...

...you know, I'm still in shock that I managed to get the win in this match, first of all.  I guess I'm just lucky that Maddix didn't get a chance to write.

Second of all...I didn't expect the spot with Ebony being thrown into the barricade to get that kind of reaction.

Third of all...<Kelly>Eeep...

I didn't write - I said I would to Z if I felt like it, and I didn't, so there you go.

It's Ebony. A loathsome MALE smashed her face into a barricade. She likes the concept of revenge, you see. Good thing she's pretty much 'just' the no-show crusher - if she was on the active wrestling roster you might be in more trouble. ;)

And yeah, she should worry. Who knows if I'll promo Ebony stalking her sometime or something (kidding... or am I? :D)

*wants Janus to return*

(Seconds the emotion)

Heh heh...