TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Evolution vs Every babyface on RAW

I guess since I post here I'm considered a smark, but what they just did on RAW having a dozen or so babyfaces beat the hell out of Evolution just brings the mark out in me. Every week on RAW they put Evolution over on everyone with a million run ins, and hours of HHH promos...and for whatever reason all the good guys just let it slide. This angle's taken way too long to develope.

If they do this right they can do some really good tv, if they can make sure the faces get their shots in, and keep Evolution stong at the same time, it could get pretty good.

I just hope they don't go the NWO route and add 50 guys onto Evolution.

Guest Trivia247

still the good guys only focused on one and didn't conceive the notion to plant someone on the other side.

besides wasn't the whole locker room, was just benoit jericho and Maven

The one and only time that the Whole Locker room totally stood up against the On Air HHH persona was during the mcmahon helmsley era when Rock gathered all the WWF wrestlers to Walk unless Mick Foley got his job back.

Guest korndogg123

Yeah that ending was pretty damn awesome and I do hope it's settin up a suvivor series style match. I only hope they do more than one of the classic matches again or even devote the whole card to those matches like how they used to be. I'm goin to the Gund for Survivor Series. It'll be the first ppv I ever attended and I don't want it to be like all the other ppvs.

Guest Evolution
Benoit/Jericho/Orton/Maven vs. Evolution and Edge. The other faces were just there for show tonight.

I like to call Benoit/Jericho/Orton/Maven "Creationism."

Creationism is a mystery...

Guest Evolution
Hey! Maybe he could get a preacher's gimmick! It worked well for D-Von! Right? RIGHT?!?

"Break the walls down and give me eyes of righteousness!"

Benoit/Jericho/Orton/Maven vs. Evolution and Edge. The other faces were just there for show tonight.

Toss out Maven, put in Benjamin, and you've got something. Have they done a damn thing to improve Maven's character in the the three or so years he's been around?

Toss out Maven, put in Benjamin, and you've got something. Have they done a damn thing to improve Maven's character in the the three or so years he's been around?

Every time Maven wrestles

Lawler: I remember one year when Maven actually eliminated The Undertaker from a big battle royal a while back.

We know what the Raw SurSer match will be, but what abou the Smackdown side? Is it going to be Team Angle vs. Team Guerrero?

We know what the Raw SurSer match will be, but what abou the Smackdown side? Is it going to be Team Angle vs. Team Guerrero?

Maybe JBL/Jordan/Angle/Jindrak/Reigns vs. Booker/Show/Eddy/RVD/Misterio?

Guest LooneyTune

Here's what my two (1 RAW, 1 SD) Survivor Series matches will be...

RAW: (5-on-5)

Team A: Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho, Maven (as a 5 on 5 member only)

vs.

Evolution, Christian, Edge

Smackdown!: (4-on-4)

Team A: Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, Big Show

vs.

Team B: Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Kenzo Suzuki, Rene Dupree

----I can't think of who to stick on as 5th partners.

Rest of Card:

(World Title) JBL vs. Booker T

The Undertaker vs. John Heidenreich

Eugene or William Regal vs. Gene Snitsky

(Womens Title) Trish vs. Lita

I'd mark for an under-card SSeries Match, like on RAW it can be Hurricane, Rosey, Tajiri, Rhyno vs. La Resistance, Steven Richards, and Rodney Mack and on Smackdown The FBI, Hardcore Holly, and Paul London vs. The Dudley Trio & Billy Kidman.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I predicted this BEFORE tonight

HHH-Batistia-Flair-Le Resistance

Vs

Orton-Benjamin-Regal-Eugene-Maven

Christian-Edge-Tomko-Gene Snitski-Simon Dean (making his debut)

Vs

Chris Jericho-Chris Benoit-Rhyno-Tajiri-The Hurricane

Kurt Angle-Mark Jindrak-Luther Reigns-Carlito Carribean Cool-Kidman

Vs

Eddy Guerrero-TBS-Mysterio-Chavo Guerrero-Paul London

JBL-Orlando Jordan-Kenzo Suzuki-Rene Dupree-Spike Dudley

Vs

Booker T-RVD-Charlie Haas-Rico-Hardcore Holly

Woman's Title Match

Trish Stratus © Vs Lita

Casket Match

Undertaker Vs Jon Heidenreich

Was there a Simon Dean promo? I dozed off durring the HBK/Edge segment and missed some of the show.

No, there wasn't a promo

Now what needs to happen next RAW is that Evolution has paid off all the heels, and we have another big battle, but with all the heels and faces. While this is going on, Edge needs to have a chair on the entry ramp watching this, while eating a sandwich.

Was there a Simon Dean promo? I dozed off durring the HBK/Edge segment and missed some of the show.

No, there wasn't a promo

Now what needs to happen next RAW is that Evolution has paid off all the heels, and we have another big battle, but with all the heels and faces. While this is going on, Edge needs to have a chair on the entry ramp watching this, while eating a sandwich.

"Dude, Salami ROCKS"

Guest The Shadow Behind You

just to be cute, Edge has to be eating a Meatball sub to pay homage to his classic "Billy Gunn it" speech.

Anyone think this might be the set up to finally put Maven into Evolution? I know the WWE was thinking about when Evolution first came about but never followed through on it.

Anyone think this might be the set up to finally put Maven into Evolution? I know the WWE was thinking about when Evolution first came about but never followed through on it.

It's the only reason that it makes sense to include Maven in this scenario ... why else would a lower carder all of a sudden be rubbing elbows with the main eventers? It's kind of blatant that they're planning on turning him by including him in this situation.

So the top faces(Jericho/Benji/Benoit/Orton/Maven*HBK if he wasn't injured) against Evolution for Survivor Series? And this is suppose to draw and interest people? Haven't these combinations been going on raw for the whole damn year? Yep, Maven is turning or Benji. The angle would be that either guy has a win over a member of Evolution.