TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SamoaRowe

OaO Smackdown Thread

Guest LooneyTune

I can just imagine...

"Oh my god! Carlito has a knife! Whats he gonna do with that!?"

"I know one thing. He sure isn't going to carve a turkey with it!"

You know, I'm really liking the double team moves that Van Dam and Mysterio have been incorporating into this match.

...I would have liked to have seen them as a team in ECW for some reason

I can just imagine...

"Oh my god! Carlito has a knife! Whats he gonna do with that!?"

"I know one thing. He sure isn't going to carve a turkey with it!"

*Carlito then starts to carve his apple with it.

...something funny.

Gail Kim was just cut, yet her theme is on the newest WWE CD.

They made a huge mistake by playing Victoria's theme in that ad. It reminded me of why I don't want to own it.

Guest LooneyTune

3 minutes of hearing someone scream "Go" does NOT make me want to buy that CD.

Side note on the WWE Magazines this month since they pimping now. Trish's insert poster is hot (in RAW), and SD Magazine has a nice article on ECW and also has a tribute to the Bossman in the "Legends" section.

It doesn't make sense to take Rey Mysterio out of that match at Survivor Series and throw him into the Cruiserweight mix. Let's hope the replacement is good.

It doesn't make sense to take Rey Mysterio out of that match at Survivor Series and throw him into the Cruiserweight mix. Let's hope the replacement is good.

If he's done the movie filming for the moment...it's probably going to be Cena.

If he's done the movie filming for the moment...it's probably going to be Cena.

Ah, that would be bringing him back sooner than I expected. That would be cool enough.

Guest LooneyTune

Eddie Guerrero: And our partner will be esse.....DANNY BASHAM!

(crowd riots)

Dawn Marie is reminding me of a girl in high school who had all sorts of delusional crushes and always acted like she was totally committed to each of them (when she'd have three or four at a time).

Dawn Marie is reminding me of a girl in high school who had all sorts of delusional crushes and always acted like she was totally committed to each of them (when she'd have three or four at a time).

I was just going to post something similiar to that. Since she debuted in the WWE, all she seems to do is want boyfriend after boyfriend with nothing to do with wrestling.

Guest LooneyTune

At least the cat fight happend quickly...Charlie Haas comes out and turns heel on Jackie with a crutch over the ass...I mean head.

Maybe it will be Hulk Hogan...(wishful thinking).

Maybe it will be Chucky?

Come on, Chucky didn't have enough courage to face Rick "Dumbest Man On Earth" Steiner...

Haha. That would be a great opportunity for Rick Steiner to make his comeback :P

I bet we see Dawn vs Jackie at Survivor Series.

I was just going to post something similiar to that. Since she debuted in the WWE, all she seems to do is want boyfriend after boyfriend with nothing to do with wrestling.

Yeah, that's totally true. Aside from conspiring against Shaniqua, she's never portrayed any desire to be involved in matches that didn't involve undressing.

Guest LooneyTune

I thought he was going to use A-Trains old finishing move. I guess Haas needed a paycheck.

a shoulderbreaker?

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!

Let's see Heidenreich get the axe after Survivor Series.

And let's have Gangrel back.

The red speedo look just doesn't do it for Heidenreich when he's supposed to be a big scary guy...

Neither does giving your opponent a SHOULDERBREAKER. "My God! His shoulder might be slightly sore in the morning!"

Yeah, that's totally true. Aside from conspiring against Shaniqua, she's never portrayed any desire to be involved in matches that didn't involve undressing.

You'd think she'd try to make an effort by managing someone to success because that's how she made her name in ECW with Storm.

I can't name one person she tried that with in the WWE since she debuted.

You'd think she'd try to make an effort by managing someone to success because that's how she made her name in ECW with Storm.

I can't name one person she tried that with in the WWE since she debuted.

Hmmmm..... you are quite right... she hasn't done shit. It's too bad that Storm never came back to Smackdown to reunite with her. I always did think they had good chemistry between them.