TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leena

I'm back.

Guest news_gimmick

Thanks man, will do. Sometimes the insanity around this forum is great. It keeps me coming back.

Bananerders Kennaey or whatever the fuck your name is, it's pretty obvious that you were hitting "Add Reply" and then STOP on your browser.

Seriously though, why hasn't a mod or a admin banned this idiot yet? If there is one reply, he'll reply to that reply at least 2-3 times.

*marks out*

Oh, and after reading that shit on page 3, I want the last ten minutes of my life back.

Guest Leena
Dontcha just hate when a thread you start explodes while you're away from your computer, then find out that it's just a bunch of crap?

I expected it, since I posted it in Hardcore.

But, I have no idea what anyone is talking about here. :(

Her, have ten minutes of mine.

I was only gonna spend it laaughing at squirrels.

Might do the same thing.

Whats with the ! anyway? People already notice you.

Guest Quik
Let's try being nice in this thread.

Ok

Can I suck a fart out of your ass and hold it in like a bong hit?

Wow.

I bow down to you, sir. Amazing.

Guest DonVito

What the fuck transpired in this damn thread? Pages 2 and 3 are complete carnage. The village idiots shouldn't be allowed to display that type of stupidity around here. The fact that Banders posted the same shit 20 times and his clone was posting atleast 3 times after everyone else is just astonishing.

I almost think it would be a good idea for anyone displaying that much stupidity to just be locked down in a folder like the Whiny Bitches Folder except call it the Stupid Fuck Folder.

Guest Bad Post Pointout
What the fuck transpired in this damn thread? Pages 2 and 3 are complete carnage. The village idiots shouldn't be allowed to display that type of stupidity around here. The fact that Banders posted the same shit 20 times and his clone was posting atleast 3 times after everyone else is just astonishing.

I almost think it would be a good idea for anyone displaying that much stupidity to just be locked down in a folder like the Whiny Bitches Folder except call it the Stupid Fuck Folder.

COMMENT: Poster DONVITO expresses feelings of outrage in brainless, heavy-handed fashion.