TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

What the fuck is this full house shit?

There's not very much great British comedy. It is only, I repeat only, without hyperbole, composed of Monty Python and Benny Hill. There isn't British comedy besides that.

There's been more great British comedy shows in the the last 15 years alone than the US has ever produced. There's a lot more variety and imagination present over here and less of a ridgid formula when it comes to what a sitcom can be. I love a lot of American comedy (the animated shows, stand-up & films both old & new) but the average American sitcom normally leaves me cold.

Red Dwarf 7 was pretty feeble stuff. Shame.

One of the things I like about British TV is fewer episodes per season (or "series" as they call them), if only for the fact it makes watching the DVD sets much easier (good or not, 25-30 episodes in a season is excessive to me)

Also it makes the show quality seem better

Guest Bad Post Pointout
I always found the Vicar of Dibley to be bangable in that Camryn Mannheim sorta way

More like a 12-Gauge shotgun sort of way.

COMMENT: Poster HUNTER'S TORN QUAD expresses distaste with little in way of sense.

Guest Shutterspeed
I always found the Vicar of Dibley to be bangable in that Camryn Mannheim sorta way

More like a 12-Gauge shotgun sort of way.

COMMENT: Poster HUNTER'S TORN QUAD expresses distaste with little in way of sense.

COMMENT: Poster BAD POST POINTOUT appears to have misinterpreted the post, rendering himself idiotic.