TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

What the fuck is this full house shit?

What is this full house shit, is this some wacky american thing that hasnt made its way across the pond yet?

Guest Dazed
There is too much awesome British comedy to waste airtime with garbage like that.

Yet we still get Will and Grace :(

There is too much awesome British comedy to waste airtime with garbage like that.

Haha

I always found the Vicar of Dibley to be bangable in that Camryn Mannheim sorta way

Guest Loss

Am I going to have to hurt you?

I'm confused at how the Full House people (who's prime was in the early 90s) would have computers and the internet and shit? No one really used the internet until like 96 or 97 and by then Full House was done. Just an observation about why the gimmick is stupid.

Plus the gimmick isn't funny.

There's not very much great British comedy. It is only, I repeat only, without hyperbole, composed of Monty Python and Benny Hill. There isn't British comedy besides that.

There's not very much great British comedy. It is only, I repeat only, without hyperbole, composed of Monty Python and Benny Hill. There isn't British comedy besides that.

Have you ever seen the Young Ones?

Absolutely Fabulous (in its early years) and Blackadder also.

The final World War One episode of Blackadder is one of the best episodes of television I've ever seen.

Guest BDC

Python and members of Python in other things are funny.

Rowan Atkinson is funny.

Red Dwarf was not.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Eddie Izzard

Python and members of Python in other things are funny.

Rowan Atkinson is funny.

Red Dwarf was not.

So you only saw series 7 of Red Dwarf then?

I'm confused at how the Full House people (who's prime was in the early 90s) would have computers and the internet and shit? No one really used the internet until like 96 or 97 and by then Full House was done. Just an observation about why the gimmick is stupid.

Plus the gimmick isn't funny.

That and the fact that the Kimmy Gibbler one said "Hola, Tannerinos" at the end of each post, which makes no sense. Maybe they could have used "Adios" there, or just placed the "Hola, Tannerinos" at the beginning of each post.

Regardless, horrible gimmick, not funny at all.