TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Shannon Moore's

Hell, Legion of Doom wore spikes, and had mohawks, sure that wasn't considered a gay look though.

Actually, I remember seeing some old pictures of Animal before Hawk joined up, and he wore jeans that were cut off to the point that they were barely more than Daisy Dukes ... add the little leather cap that he wore then, and THEN you have a really gay look.

And, claydude, it's spelled OI, not OY.

Am I the only one that thinks that Moore looks like a reject from a Mad Max film?

First thing I thought. THUNDERDOOOOOOOOME!!

Hey that gives me an idea for an angle. The WWE should bring back Nathan Jones and have from dress up and act like Lord Humongous from MM 2 and Moore can play Mad Max.

Jones and Moore would have a feud over who will rule the Wasteland (in this case the WWE). The blow off to the feud would be inside Thunderdome with Tina Turner as the guest ref. :D

Well at least it gives him a unique look and he's not Generic Jobber #251. Which is one thing the current WWE does lack a little bit.

There's giving someone a unique look and there's making someone look like a complete fool (when being the fool isn't the character). They could come up with something different that doesn't make him look like a village people nightmare.

There's giving someone a unique look and there's making someone look like a complete fool (when being the fool isn't the character). They could come up with something different that doesn't make him look like a village people nightmare.

I said it was 'unique', I never said it didn't make him look a fool.

Guest El Satanico

What exactly do they mean by extreme? Is he suppose to be into extreme sports or is he suppose to be "punk"? I wasn't aware that extreme was now a descriptive term for a look. More than likely, extreme in this case is just something the WWe "creative team" invented.

Also, when did Shannon get a sleeve?

I cannot believe this...

Shannon Moore has a 3 page thread! It's the end of the friggin world.

I like Moore. I wish they'd use him more in cruiser matches rather then just feed him to some monster of the week like crap.