TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Shannon Moore's

If they hadn't fired Rico, they could've started a Village People gimmick together.

Guest LooneyTune

2 Weeks Later...

WWE.com News Flash:

WWE has released Shannon Moore from his contract. We wish him luck with his future endeavors

We all know WWE will do something like that. Look what they did to Raven. Completely changed his look to border line jobber, and fired his ass 3 days after he debuted the look.

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I mean, for the love of god, it's SHANNON MOORE. There is no way I can possibly take him seriously, especially looking like that.

The Faux-hawk realllly makes the look, IMO. I mean, how "extreme" can you be if you're not willing to go all the way and get a real 'hawk? ;)

Before he was destroyed by Heidenraper, Shannon hadn't been seen on TV for months.

You know all he needs is a hair dryer and a comb/scissors and he can pass as a top stylist in any salon in those clothes.

Maybe thats his gimmick, fuck brutus the barber, here's shannon the stylist.

shannon_moore_profile.jpg

Shannon: Time for your eXtreme makeover

I think Shannon "estranged and jealous brother of Michael" Moore would sell.

He could go around hounding Vince McMahon trying to get an interview. Make unflattering documentaries about his opponents with heavily edited and out-of-context footage. Blow up Team America's headquarters... wait, no, forget that last part.