TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Shannon Moore's

It's impossible to take a man named Shannon seriously.

Why?

People took a man by the name of Carol seriously for a while (Carol O'Conner..."All In the Family" and "In The Heat Of The Night" star)

It's not the name...is what you do while having the name.

Guest Anglesault
It's impossible to take a man named Shannon seriously.

Why?

People took a man by the name of Carol seriously for a while (Carol O'Conner..."All In the Family" and "In The Heat Of The Night" star)

People took Archie Bunker and Bill Gillespie seriously. The beauty of acting is that you just have to accept the character. A character named "Caroll" on All in the Family would have been labeled gay and wussy without the audience batting an eye.

It's not the name...is what you do while having the name.

Have long, girlish hair? Check.

Have a girl's name? Check.

Dress like a homosexual Steve Austin? Checkmate.

Guest LooneyTune

For people who have watched Velocity on a regular basis, he's had the mohawk look for months...except it didn't look THIS gay, and he still wore his regular ring attire, not this fake HBK/Village People crap.

For people who have watched Velocity on a regular basis, he's had the mohawk look for months...except it didn't look THIS gay, and he still wore his regular ring attire, not this fake HBK/Village People crap.

He wore the jacket when he got squashed by Cole's rapist. When he came out I think Tazz and Cole were laughing at it.

Ummmm...wow, the harshness. :P

It actually didn't look that bad when he actually wore it out to the ring, although it was seemingly supposed tto have been a 'joke type thing'.

Hell, Legion of Doom wore spikes, and had mohawks, sure that wasn't considered a gay look though.

Yes, I know, his is a little more 'extreme', but meh >_>

shannon_moore_profile.jpg

I'm WWE's answer to the all important pre-teen girls audience.

Good Charlotte's working on my new theme!

But anyways, I don't think he's EXTREME; I generally associate that with LINKIN PARK, X-Box, Mountain Dew, and Triple H. I'd say he the generic pop punk/punk rawker who society hates cause hes a REBEL. The world hates him but so he rebels. WHAT A PUNK OY OY OY OY. :headbang:

It actually didn't look that bad when he actually wore it out to the ring, although it was seemingly supposed tto have been a 'joke type thing'.

Hell, Legion of Doom wore spikes, and had mohawks, sure that wasn't considered a gay look though.

You'll defend anyone.

Guest Bad Post Pointout
I think Shannon "estranged and jealous brother of Michael" Moore would sell.

He could go around hounding Vince McMahon trying to get an interview. Make unflattering documentaries about his opponents with heavily edited and out-of-context footage. Blow up Team America's headquarters... wait, no, forget that last part.

COMMENT: Poster RAVISHINGRICKRUDO at least follows through on misguided attempt at comedy.

You'll defend anyone.

Yea, I know. It's a gift.

shannon_moore_profile.jpg

The Blond Rooster 2004.

I was wondering if anybody else saw this. From the first time I saw him with the spiked up middle hair I thought of The Rooster.