TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

The OAO Survivor Series 2004 Thread

Guest LooneyTune

JBL wins? God dammit...if the heels go over in BOTH "Main Events", how does that send the crowd home happy? Because the first 2 rows keep their $2 seats that WWE bought used from a Flea Market?

Guest hhheld_down

FUCK!!!!! ::cries:: JBL is officially getting a longer title reign than Beniot. FUCK U WWE

Guest Loss

So the length of JBL's title reign will not only surpass Guerrero, but Benoit as well. Nice.

Guest LooneyTune
I smell rematch next month.

I smell a disastor of a buyrate for Armageddon...just like every year.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
FUCK!!!!! ::cries:: JBL is officially getting a longer title reign than Beniot. FUCK U WWE

I laughed at this.

Guys, Hogan got a longer title reign than Benoit! FUCK YOU WWE! Let's make the MAD smiley! :angry: :angry: :angry:

You guys are Pooky Bears.

Okay, Team Orton HAS to win now otherwise WWE once again shits on the fans in the end.

Well, I think we can officially add this to PPV events where none of the title belts changed hands.

Just wait until you do that. Hogan might come out after the main event and beat HHH for the title.

I felt this same sense of being drained when HHH pinned Booker at WMXIX. I really have this soft spot for the guy and want to see him get that one elusive WWE title. Had I forked up the $35 to see this match and Booker lose, I'd have started a small riot.

Guest LooneyTune
Well, I think we can officially add this to PPV events where none of the title belts changed hands.

Just wait until you do that. Hogan might come out after the main event and beat HHH for the title.

That would be the day...I'd riot in the streets until a cop shot a smoke pipe into my face.

Guest Tjhe CyNick

On the plus side the Argos beat the Als and are going to the Grey Cup!

I'm not against JBL winning. They've spent all this time pushing him, they might as well make it a big deal when he finally does lose. I kinda thought Angle was getting the title soon, but it doesn't sound like they made him look very strong, so maybe the rigth call is to build to Cena-JBL.

Okay, Team Orton HAS to win now otherwise WWE once again shits on the fans in the end.

Kinda like that other promotion down South...

Guest LooneyTune

Kinda like that other promotion down South...

OVW? :D

Guest LooneyTune

Will Eugene or Regal replace Maven? If so, Eugene, because Regal is awesome and over still.