TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

The OAO Survivor Series 2004 Thread

Man I wanna think that with this Taker/Heiden match they'll throw a curve ball like they did Snitsky defeating Kane, but I'm hoping for too much. figured that'll be a way with competing with Raw and all

Guest Real F'n Show

Christ, the Survivor Series theme is SO annoying already.

Even though I'm only paying $5 to see this, I have a feeling I'm going to feel ripped off afterwards. And shit, I just realized Undertaker vs. *shudder* Heidenreich is on this show too.

Even though I'm only paying $5 to see this, I have a feeling I'm going to feel ripped off afterwards. And shit, I just realized Undertaker vs. *shudder* Heidenreich is on this show too.

How are ya only paying $5? Splitting it with 6 friends?

Oh lord, I can't believe they want the fans to take the Taker / Heidenreich match seriously. I can't expect it to get above a DUD. I hope Taker doesn't job to him, if he does, he might as well go back to being a biker. I can't think of more embarrasing loss since Mabel.

"That could alter the course of Raw...forever!..."

Or for 4 weeks.

Well...someone could do something...that could like, make the world title change hands. And then maybe HHH wouldn't get it back the next month, and the next, etc. And who knows, he might never hold the title again. that one decision changed the WWE forever..

THINK POSITIVE~!

Or...for 4 weeks...whatever.

Oh lord, I can't believe they want the fans to take the Taker / Heidenreich match seriously. I can't expect to get above a DUD. I hope Taker doesn't job to him, if he does, he might as well go back to being a biker. I can't think of more embarrasing loss since Mabel.

I see a no-contest or DQ finish, and then a blowoff at Armageddon in a buried alive or casket match or something.

So anyways, those boys decided since WWE sucks they aren't going to get it so I'm probably not going to watch the show tonight...ah well. I'll probably be in and out of this thread, as well as watching the Pats game.

Do you guys think this could get fewer buys than some of the RAW or Smackdown only PPVs this year? I just think this has been a really badly hyped PPV.

I dont think itll top 225k...

My prediction - 180k

Guest Real F'n Show

Yes, and thank god. I'd never pay $30 bucks for a show like this.

Yes, and thank god. I'd never pay $30 bucks for a show like this.

Yeah, I was going to say if you could still split webcasts I'd do that, but I guess you can't, and there's no way in hell I'm going to pay $35 for the damn thing. I'll just download it tomorrow anyways.

I dont know...even though a few months ago I despised Kidman, I'm kind of hoping he comes out the champ. And maybe next PPV, or one after (SD) it'll be Kidman/London/Chavo for the CW title.

Guest LooneyTune

WWE just blew their load on 2 PPVs in the last 4 weeks. No way in hell will this even pass 200,000 buys, and that's being generous.