TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

The OAO Survivor Series 2004 Thread

Well, everybody's favorite hoss, Tomko, is with Christian so this doesn't look good although I'm hoping Shelton and Christian can work well to hopefully deliver a MOTN quality performance if Christian can just lay doing too many restholds.

Keller:

"-Paul Heyman asked Heidenreich backstage who the man is. Heidenreich got worked up. Gene Snitsky then entered the picture. They went nose-to-nose and grunted. Snitsky said, "I like your poetry." Heidenreich said, "I like what you do to babies." They continued grunting and breathing deeply. John Laurenaitis was seen touching himself backstage at this point. "

He gave the opener ***.

Snitsky = "I like your poetry!!!!!"

Heidenreich = "I like what you do to babies!"

LINES OF THE NIGHT!

That just made up for me hating Spike winning.

Please tell me that's legit. That's FUCKING GOLD~!

Keller:

"-Paul Heyman asked Heidenreich backstage who the man is. Heidenreich got worked up. Gene Snitsky then entered the picture. They went nose-to-nose and grunted. Snitsky said, "I like your poetry." Heidenreich said, "I like what you do to babies." They continued grunting and breathing deeply. John Laurenaitis was seen touching himself backstage at this point. "

He gave the opener ***.

Go Wade!

Please tell me that's legit. That's FUCKING GOLD~!

I wish we were kidding about it. :spank:

Guest JRE
0-1 so far.

Heidenreich vs. Gene Snitsky for WM21? ***** match.

Brothers of Destruction vs. Snitsky/Heidenreich

Awful match- but not a bad idea, storyline wise

Meltzer:

"The opener is Chavo Guerrero vs. Billy Kidman vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Spike Dudley for the cruiserweight title. Spike retained the title when Kidman gave Chavo a legdrop over the top rope as Chavo had Spike beat. Spike pinned Chavo. Good opener.

Heidenreich and Snitsky went nose-to-nose. Looks like they are going to become the world's worst interpromotional tag team against Undertaker & Kane."

PLEASE let this match happen.

I'd would much rather see Taker languish amidst a Heidenreich / Snitsky feud than see him pin Angle for the WWE Title at Mania.

That honor should be reserved for Cena.

LOL Nice backstage segment involving Angle, Edge, and Eugene.

They're teasing Angle / HBK. :headbang:

I've loved the show so far, except for the out of nowhere finish to the first match. I've even liked all the backstage stuff.

Here comes Team Suck.

From Meltzer:

"Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian is up now. Benjamin won with the t-bone after escaping the unprettier and surviving lots of interference by Tomko. They really displayed Benjamin's athletic ability here. Very good match. We're 2-for-2.

Angle and Edge met backstage. Angle read his book. He's the only one. He didn't like how he was portrayed in Edge's book. Angle is running down Edge, and Edge is playing babyface in the skit. Eugene met Angle backstage. Eugene was in awe of Angle. Eugene chanted "You suck" at him."

How was Edge playing face? And why?

Edge and Angle teasing Angle HBK.

How did they tease it?

Sounds like a good start as far as mach quality.

Edge was saying how he took HBK and Angle could never do that...and then Angle told Edge he'd make HBK tap in seconds.

Angle's team is so horrible that they didn't deserve seperate entrances.

Or you can look at it like they are so focused as a team, more so than the other team.

Edge and Angle teasing Angle HBK.

How did they tease it?

Sounds like a good start as far as mach quality.

Angle wasnt happy with what Edge said in his book. Angle said Edge has never been champ. Edge said he took out HBK and Angle could never do that. Angle was like "Oh yeah, I could make HBK tap no problem"