TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

OAO Raw is Radno Thread

This is a pretty good promo here by HHH until he repeated 3 more times.

Agreed. But the setup of Maven pimping the lady in the hallway before going to his office was a nice touch to show that Maven wants the ladies and can get that in Evolution.

Shhhh, that's not what it was the writers aren't that subtle, the real reason was that they wanted to show off a no talent bimbo, AND THAT'S ALL!

Guest Evolution
Thank God the ref DQ Lita last night. She was far too mean to that innocent table!

I was pulling for Trish to do an Eddie bladejob, since it was pretty much the same place where JBL waffled him with the chair way back when at Judgment Day.

Oh, and I can't help but feel advertising the Puerto Rico PPV is ultimately pointless.

Guest Evolution

Lita with the stomps to the ovaries:

"If I can't have babies, you can't either!"

See that's Hunter's problem with promo's, always was, he can never cut to the point, he takes 15 minutes to say what should take him 3. Probably thinks he saying Shakespeare out there and he deserves to have a long soliloquiy.

HHH's scenes from Blade III:

HHH: All right Blade. I am going to drain every last drop of blood from your body. I am vampire, and vampires, we thrive on blood. I am going to sink my fangs into you and drain....

[blade goes for a coffee, come back five minutes later.]

HHH: ...and when I am done, there will be no blood left in you. None. Because I am a vampire, and we feed on blood. That's why I am going to drain...

[blade's cell phone rings]

Blade: Excuse me. [steps outside to take call]

[10 minutes later, Blade comes back]

HHH: Blood, Blade. It's running through your veins. But when I get through with you, you won't have a drop...

Blade: Oh, fuck this.

[decipitates HHH while all the Smarks stand up and cheer]

Guest CronoT
Is this like, Angry Lita or something?

Well, we all know you can't tell by her facial expressions. :lol: